Epilogue - All This Time

Six months later...

Hanna swirled her hand around her wine glass. It hummed, but she wasn't listening.

Why was she even here, anyways? She hadn't been to this restaurant since Jimin and Y/N's honeymoon; when she crashed the dinner party between Jimin, Y/N, and Jungkook.

"Didn't expect to see you here, Kookie."

"How many times - no, how many years - do I need to tell you to stop calling me that?"

"I only call you that because you hate it."

She smirked. It had been awhile since she had seen anyone. There was no reason to interfere now. No reason to see him anymore.

She sipped from her glass, wondering if he had even thought of her.

"Hanna! Imagine finding you here!"

Hanna turned to Jin's bright smile. Eyes wide, she smiled back.

"Jin! What are you doing here?"

He shrugged. "We've been doing a lot of traveling these days."

"We?"

Jin looked over his shoulder towards the door. The light shifted as a tall figure walked through the entrance. Hanna's heart dropped to her stomach.

"Jungkook!" Jin yelled. "Look who I found!"

Jungkook stopped as his eyes met hers. He looked away before she could read his expression.

"Do you mind if we join you?" Jin asked.

Who could refuse Jin?

She nodded.

They ordered a round of drinks, Jin doing most of the talking. And the jokes.

"Did you know the first French fries weren't actually cooked in France?" he asked. "They were cooked in Greece!"

He laughed at his own joke, slapping his leg. The joke wasn't funny, but his own reaction was. Hanna couldn't help but laugh too. Jungkook rolled his eyes and smiled.

Hanna's heart fluttered. It had been so long since she had seen that smile.

"Ah, I just remembered," Jin said, sitting straight suddenly, "I have a private phone call I need to return. It could take awhile. Jungkook, you'll keep Hanna company while I take care of this, won't you? Of course you will. Thank you."

Jungkook opened his mouth as Jin walked off, no sound coming out. Without another word, Jin was gone, leaving silence to drift between them. They both looked at their drinks.

"You've been gone for two months." Jungkook finally said.

Hanna nodded. "Busy. My parents were trying to set me up."

Jungkook's eyes shot wide open. "Marriage?"

She nodded and shrugged. "I refused, of course. Come on, Kookie. Do you think for a minute I would agree to that kind of thing?"

He slumped back in his chair, hissing through his nose. "You wouldn't, would you?"

"What have you been doing these days?" she asked.

"Jin's been dragging me around all kinds of places. Teaching me policies, history, and law..."

Hanna frowned. "So how did you end up here?"

He put his tongue in his cheek. "I'm wondering that myself."

There was a long pause. The question bubbled in Hanna's mind, but she wasn't sure if it was proper to bring up the elephant in the room.