Ch 10

Chapter 10

Cameron's pov

When I doped Gemma off I told her what time our date was. Then she walked away but I couldn't help look at that booty😂. Any way it really hurt me when Gemma was upset about what those girls said so I made a tweet saying

"When people hate on others it is just so nasty! You are all beautiful the way you are don't change for anyone!❤️"

When I saw gem upset it made me realise how much a cared about her! I couldn't stand to see her hurt or upset! Any way I walked into nash's to see sky.

"CAMERON!!"she shouted while running up and hugging my leg she was so cute.

"hey sky you okay."

"Yeah cameron are you?" she was so clever!

"Yeah I'm good sky want to watch a movie?"

"Yessss can we watch up?" that was sky's fav move!

"Of course we can sky go and sit in the living room while I get some popcorn"

"Okay"

When I got some popcorn and sat down with sky Hayes came down

"Hey bro what you watching?"

"Allright hayes we are watching up"

"Oh I will go back up then" he said with a smirk on his face! When hayes walked back upstairs sky asked if we could make a vine and of course I said yes I loves making vines with her. We made a smackcam one with hayes. She decided to use wip cream. It was so funny when we did it and I put it on my vine account straight away! It all ready got 200,000 re-vines! When I looked at my phone it was 7:30 already I better start getting ready!

Gemma's pov

When cam drops me off I went on my iPad for a bit then started to get ready. I waved my hair and lightly put on some foundation. Then I putted on my dress It was gorgeous!! When I looked at the time it said 8:28 so I just sat down stairs waiting. My dad was at work so I just left a note saying

"I'm going out daddy see you later love you

Gems xxxx"

Then the door went it was cameron. He was wearing black trousers and a shirt her looked insane( in a good way )

"You look wow" he said

"You don't look too bad yourself" I said laughing

"Come on I got nash's car for us"

"Oh cool" I replied.

When we got in the car I couldn't tell where we were going. But then we pulled up to this little restaurant with candles and fairy light all across it.

"Oh cam it's beautiful"

"I'm glad you like it bæ"

when we got in her pre booked a table.

"Hi I'm Harry I will be your waiter tonight" then he just started at me like WIERED stair.

"Well can you get us a drink then?" cameron said sharply I think he noticed the waiter staring at me; it was pretty hard not to notice!

"Sure what would you like?" Harry said looking at me

"Diet coke please" I hate full day coke it's too sweet for me!

"I will have the same" said cameron smiling at me.

A couple of minutes later Harry came back with the drinks and left me and cam alone.

"I saw your vine" I said smiling

"Really? what did you think?"

"So funny." I said

"I'm glad you liked it!"

Then Harry came and took out orders.

"Okay guys what can I get you?"

Im sink me and cam said

"Chicken enchiladas" then we both laughed

"Okay" Harry replied.

1 HOUR LATER

Cameron's pov

After me and Gemma finished eating our chicken enchiladas we asked for the bill Gemma pulled out her purse and said

"I'm getting this"

"No you're not I'm not letting a girl pay for her dinner on a first date" I said smiling

"Cameron you already payed for the dress you can't pay for the meal aswell!"

"Yes I can watch" I said laughing. Then wales up to Harry, I didn't like that guy the way he stairs and Gemma is not cool, any way I walked up to him and payed for the meal then walked up to Gemma grabbed her hand and left.

Gemma's pov

Cameron payed for the meal even though I wanted to hen don't let me he was such a gentlemen!

When we got in the car I holder his hand when it was on the gear stick. He just sang to the radio and I laughed cause he was singing really bad.

When we pulled up to my house he said

"Tonight was perfect Gemma!"

"It was cam perfection" I said.

"Gemma I l l l love you.."

OMFG HE SAID I LOVE YOU !!!!!

" I love you too cameron dallas " then I kissed him and walked out the car. When I got in dad was still not home he was on a late shift tonight at the station (he is an police officer) so I chucked the note in the bin and went upstairs to I sleep I was tiered!

Cameron's pov

When I got in it was late so I just walked straight up to the guest room and watched some telly then went to bed. My eyes where really heavy so I just went straight to sleep after texting Gemma good night.