ch 31

Cameron's pov

So i guess its mine a gemma's last week together for a while. It nearly brings a tear to my eye that i wont see her for ages. I dont want to leave her at this moment of time. Im dreading the thought of saying good bye, I just dont want it to end.

Gemma's pov

My phone started ringing in the middle of the day. It was my mom saying there isnt a flight until next week and to start packing bcause when i she gets here we have to go straight back home. She said i need family around me.

"cameron i need to tell you something" i said knowing i have to tell him im going home in a week!

"yeah gem" he said looking at his phone

"cam. Im going back in a week, back home" As soon as i said that he raised his head from his phone and just looked at me.

"what?" he said comming up to me

"im sorry cameron... but i have to go home my mom needs me."

"but i need you gem with me."

"cameron i cant not now...." then he just hugged me. I sware i felt a tear. Thid made me start crying like sobbing. He just sat me down and held me. I guess getting use to the idea of me going. Even though i want use to it yet.....

Taylor's pov

"Im going to ring cameron" i told nash

" i dont think thats a good idea" he replied

"well have you got any more good ideas nash?" i asked

"no" then he just put he head down and looked to the floor

"right well im gonna ring him" then i picked up my phone and scrolled down to cameron in my contacts. As soon as i pressed ring i felt butterflys in my belly; i was so nurvous!

After a while he picked up.

"taylor?"

"oh hey cam i was just wondering how you was and gem?" omg i just asked about gemma im so stupid he is gonna get annoyed now.

"well im okay but gemma could be better she is going soon and im in pieces tay."

"i know cameron we are comming over in a few days. Maybe the night before she leaves to say good bye and that. Is that okay cam?"

"sure tay i would be happy of it and gem would. She is really bad right now so this could help a little bit."

A/N~ So I'm having less and less votes😫Do people not like the fanfic😭? Please vote❤️ 10 votes=new chapter❤️