Ch 32

6 DAYS LATER

Gemma's pov

So I'm going home tommorw. I don't want to and I'm worried that me and cameron will not be together be any more...

Any way tonight the boys and mahogany are coming over to see me before I go. Im dreading tomorrow.

Cameron's pov

Well tommorw is the day she is going home. I'm so upset but happy that everyone is coming over to see her off.

"Hey gem they are gonna be here in 5 mins" I told Gemma as she was going up the stairs.

"Okay I'm just gonna put my shoes on."

Then she came down in jeans a crop top and converse. She looked so beautiful but it made me upset that I won't be seeing her soon. But at least we will have today together. This past week has been great I just wished it lasted longer.

"Cam are you okay?" she asked looking at me with those big green eyes

"Yes beautiful" as I said that the door went. When I opened the door I saw mahogany and all of the boys. I could see that Taylor was upset hit I didn't say anything.

"Gonna let us it then?" jack G said with a smirk

"Sorry come in" then they all just walked in and hugged Gemma. Mahogany said how sorry she was for her loss and she will always be there. Then Taylor just said sorry and walked on. To be honest I was quite happy about this. Then everyone went into the living room and we all just talked for ages.

Taylor's pov

I hated being at Gemma's! Firstly because I could tell she was upset and secondly because I couldn't talk with her when cameron was there. Well I though that untold later in the night she came over...

I started feeling nervous. What was she gonna say? I thought to my self .

"Taylor I need to talk to you" she said pointing to the kitchen.

"Okay" I said but I could feel Cameron's eyes on us,glaring.

"Taylor I'm going back tomorrow so I guess this is a goodbye" she said looking down at the floor.

"Well before you go I would just like to say that you Gemma Owen are the most perfect girl I have ever met and I hope I will one day have a girl like you to call my own" It was true! Every word I said I ment I just hope she knows that.

"Thankyou Taylor but you will have some one much better than me and she will be perfect for you" then she walked over kissed my cheek and said

"Goodbye Taylor Caniff" then she just walked back to cameron in the living room. I guess that was it for me and Gemma. But she is going through much worst than me I just hope she will be okay tomorrow when she has to say goodbye to cameron.

Gemma's pov

Well that was my goodbye to Taylor I thought I was standing next to cameron in the living room. I'm just dreading tomorrow saying goodbye to cameron will hurt so much...

"Okay guys I'm tiered so I'm on a go bed" I said then jack J said

"Yeah good idea" then I stood at the door seeing everyone off and saying my goodbyes. It was so upsetting.

A/N~ Hey guys sorry it took so long to update but it's coming to the end now😭

15 votes-new chapter❤️