Ch 16

Chapter 16

Taylor's pov

So when Gemma was in the pool with cam and I could see them playing and messing around I sorta wanted to be cameron instead. I know it sounds bad liking my best-friends girlfriend but I really liked Gemma, well what I knew of her.

So when loads of fans came to the pool I could see Gemma say "go" to cameron and kissing his cheek. Then she just sat on the outside of the pool with her legs in the water so I decided to go see her get to know her you know. So I asked her of I could sit,she said sure and tapped the floor. When I say down we started talking and I made her laugh loads but I looked over to see cameron sorta glaring at me. I wasn't doing anything wrong I was just talking and a little on a little bit flirting. Any way Gemma looked over to cameron and I think she saw how unhappy she was so she said she was going to get ready for her and cams date. To be honest that got me a bit annoyed I don't even know why! So when se said that I hugged her she just sorta stood still and walked away.

WHAT DID I JUST DO I JUST HUGGED HER AND SHE DIDNT HUG BACK!!!!!!!

Cameron's pov

All the time I was with the fans I kept looking over at Taylor talking to Gemma. I would normally be fine but Taylor has done this before with a girl called Eva. I didn't like Eva as much as Gemma but she was special to me. But Taylor met her and that's when things went wrong. It all started off with him just talking to her making her laugh then it was him hugging her and meeting up in private. Before I knew it I catch them kissing in the hallway and me ending it with Eva. Eva still messages me every day saying it was a mistake and she wants me back. EVERY DAY!!!

I wasn't going to let the same thing happen to me and gems. See Gemma is too important to me I feel like I have to protect her and make sure she is safe and in return I get to see my princess every day. Gemma makes me have nots in my tummy, I get light headed every time I see her, she makes me unsteady and the whole world stops for a minute or two. Gemma is just pure perfection to me and to every one she comes across. You just get lost in her eyes! But I don't want Taylor to be with her at all!

Any way back to the pool. So I was with my fans and I look over at them both talking I just glare at Taylor and he looks away. Then Gemma looks over to me and I just stare. I think she saw that I wasn't happy so she got up and said somthing to him then he just hugged her! HUGGED HER!!!!

I'm not letting him do this to me again!