Ch 22

Chapter 22

So I told Gemma how I feel and she said she didn't feel the same way. I would just give up but I think I have fallen for her and I don't like the thought of her being with cameron she should be with me! I can give her nice things and more attention than cameron gives her. I have never seen such a beautiful girl. Her eyes make me melt, her smile makes day light up and she just makes me feel happy. I know it cringe but I really have fallen for her and I need to get her with me and not cameron!

Cameron's pov

Magcon is going really good I met some fans, kisses them on the cheeks and huger some. A lot of girls where wearing my Dallas hoodies which was really good to see! I kept thinking about Gemma though. About half way into magcon I saw Taylor go round the back for his break. The fist thing I thought was Gemma. I don't want to be a protective boyfriend or anything but I really don't like Taylor hitting on gem. But Gemma loves me so hopefully the same thing won't happen again like Eva. About 20 mins later Taylor came out for him to perform and it was time for me to go have a break. When I got in I could see Gemma and Lauren talking. They didn't notice I was there for a long time and I just sorta stayed there lost in her smile. She is just so beautiful it nearly knocks me of my feet. See when Gemma walks into the room I can't help but smile. I have tried it's impossible not to she just makes me so happy I never want to lose her.

"Cam!" Gemma said while running up to me and hugging me.

"You okay princess?" I whispered into her ear

"Better now you are here" then she kissed my cheek.

"hey I'm gonna go get a drink" said Lauren while walking out the door.

"Okay" said Gemma

"So what do you want to do?" She asked

"Well I only have like 15 mins so we might aswell just stay In here"

"Okay bæ" then are lips crashed. Half way through kissing I picked her up and it turned into a full making out session until............