Ch 27

Gemma's pov

When I found out cameron punched Taylor I was so annoyed! I never thought of cameron like that. Maybe In wrong but today I'm going to see my dad. Alone!

I woke up this morning to like 1000 texts from Taylor and cameron. The ones from cameron just said "I love you" "don't be mad baby" "Taylor doesn't love you like me" when I looked at Taylor's it was just saying "come and meet me today beautiful?" "I'm better for you than cameron" "Gemma please babe" I just ignored them both. I was more focused on my dad and how he was, not if I should choose between tay and cam and even if I have to it would always be cameron.

I got a bus to the hospital. I went really early so no one would notice I was gone. I know that sounds strange but I just wanted to be me and my dad. I left a note on the table for cameron saying

"Cameron

I have gone to the hospital to see my farther. There is no need to come I need to be by my self for a bit I will ring you soon.

I love you always and forever x

Gemma x".

I put on some jeans and a top. I just put my hair back. When I got down stairs and out the lobby there was LOADS of fans! like tons of girls screaming. I just walked past and got into a taxi.

I go to the hospital and asked what room David Owen was in the nurse replied

"Ward 2 room 16"

"Thankyou" I said and ran down to where her was. When I got outside his room I could see him laying there. It brought a tear to my eye. I went in to see him. I held his hand and said I was here but he was asleep. I was so upset I couldn't even stand because I was so worried!

A/n

Sorry I haven't updated. I have had a lot on in school! Hope you like this chapter and Thankyou for 5k reads. I love you all❤️