Ch 17

Chapter 17

Gemma's pov

When I got to the hotel I got a text from cameron saying

"hey beautiful ready for tonight💕xx"i texted back saying

"Hey yeah what time are we going bæ💕" all most a second later he replied saying

"7:30 because of magcon. I can't be late is that okay princess💕xxx"

"Of course it is bæ💕"

I left it at that. It was already 6:45 so I thought I better start getting ready. I got in the shower and washed my hair and that. But when I came out mahogany was there

"Hey gem"

"Hey you okay"

"Yeah where you going?" she asked as I was doing my hair

"Oh just out with cam"

"Oh if you see the boys tell them i will be down the bar with jack and jack"

"Okay mahogany have fun see you later bæ"

"Bye bæ" she said walking out the door and heading to the bar.

So when mahogany walked out I started to do my hair again. I loosely curled my hair so it didn't look to dress-up. After that I put on a tight pink dress (those sorta clingy ones) it wasn't too short but not that long because it was so warm today. After that I put in some foundation and mascara. And that was it I was ready oh and some pink sandals. I looked at my phone and it said 7:15 wow I was early! So I just sat and watched some telly waiting for cam. Just as I sat down the door went but it was too early for cam. When I opened it, it was Taylor!

"Um hi" I said opening the door.

"Wow you look"

"What" I said sharply "do you think cameron will like it?" I asked

"Well If he doesn't i do" he said with a wink. I wasn't okay with that to be honest.

"Okay Thanks what are you don't here any way" I asked

"To see you get to know you more"

"Well I have a date with cameron sorry maybe some other time." I said closing the door.

"How bout tomorrow" he replied while putting his hand on the door

"Maybe I gotta go got to get ready" I said closing it.

"Bye gem" okay so first he hugging me in front of cam then he says that how he likes how I look and now he's asking me out. I hope he doesn't like me cause cameron is too special to me!

Taylor's pov

So when I got back to my room I could hear someone leaving the door. I wales out and it was mahogany.

"Hey tay" she said

"Hey where are the boys?"

"Well cam and the jacks are down stairs. waiting for Gemma to get ready and nash is calling his mom and sky. Oh and Gemma is in the room."

"Oh okay where are you going?"

"Down stairs to see cameron and that"

"Oh okay"

"See you later tay"

"Bye" I said closing the door. So cameron was upstairs and Gemma was in the room alone. I won't do anything though because if cameron found out I was going to see her he would flip! Since what happened with Eva. She still texts me every day saying she wants me and only me but I ignore it. Any way i was bored so I watched some football and did a following spree on twitter. After about 20 mins I got bored so I decided to go see Gemma. What was going to happen any way I'm only talking to her as a friend...........

When I got out of my room and knocked on gemma's, she opened the door and just looked wow!

She was wearing a tight pink dress with her hair down and had pink sandals on. She just looked beautiful. When she opened the door she looked shocked but in a bad way. She was really sharp with me I don't know why I don't say anything bad except she looked wow and I liked it. Okay maybe that's quite bad saying that to my Brest friends girlfriend but I can help it she is just so beautiful............