Ch 26

Gemma's pov

I felt bad on saying all that stuff to cameron but I'm so confused. My dad is in hospital and I'm cheating on boys! This is not me I'm not that kinda of person what am I thinking and doing? I need to see my dad I think I will be better once i see him and know what is going on. I'm sorta scared what cameron is going to say to Taylor. I hope nothing bad happens. What happens if someone gets hurt? I can't think about this now I need to think about my dad.

Taylor's pov

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH GEMMA?" I heard as cameron came barging into the room.

"What do you mean cameron?" I asked but I knew exactly what he was on about.

"Okay I will say it. YOU KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND WHEN HER DAD WAS IN A HOSPITAL BED AND TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY GIRL THAT I LOVE!"

"Well can you blame me look at her and she kissed me back to. I think she enjoyed it" I said with a smirk

"What?" then he came up to me and out of no where he pushed me against the wall and said

"Stay away from Gemma"

"Or what cameron?" then he punched me. PUNCHED ME!

Cameron's pov

I shouldn't have punched tay but he made me so angry and he was being so rude about Gemma. She did not enjoy the kiss I know it! when I punched Taylor we started to argue then Gemma barged in.

"Cameron what's going on we will get kicked out the hotel!" then she saw Taylor with a black eye. She just stared at me and said

"Cameron what is going on?" And went to check if Taylor was okay; yeah Taylor not me!

"Are you okay Taylor" she said while sitting him on the bed and looking into his eyes.

"No Gemma I'm really hurt" then he hugged her. HUGGED HER!

When he hugged Gemma he winked at me and laughed silently.

A/N sorry it's a short chapter but yeah what do you think?

Who's team are you on team Taylor or team cameron?