Ch 28

Taylor's pov

I have texted Gemma so much asking her if she was okay but no reply. Last night was a disaster and I was such an idiot! What i said to cameron was so wrong but Gemma hugged me and not cameron! I think deep down she likes me but I am really not sure. Maybe I can talk to her today but we are leaving the Hotel in a week!

Cameron's pov

I'm still annoyed about last night! I couldn't believe Gemma did that. Any way I walked out of the room at about 12 ish and went to go talk to gem. When I knocked the door mahogany answered it.

"Hey cam"

"Hi mahogany where is gem"

"Oh yeah she left a note for you" then she handed me this note. I was quite nervous with everything that was going on.

"Thanks mahogany" I said then walking off. When I looked at the note it said

"Cameron

I have gone to the hospital to see my farther. There is no need to come I need to be by my self for a bit I will ring you soon.

I love you always and forever x

Gemma x". What? she was going to the hospital! It will be too hard to see her dad; when he is like he is. I need to go to the hospital. No matter what she has done, I'm sill inlove with her!

Gemma's pov

I have been at the hospital for about 3 hours now and nothing has happened. He hasn't woken up and I'm really worried. I wish I told cameron now. I need him here!

I went to go get some coffee from the machine. It cost $3 for a coffee! Rip-off I think much! When I was walking back I saw loads of doctors going into the room. Rushing. I put down the coffee on a seat and ran down.

When I got to the room there was a nurse there.

"I need to go in my farther is there!"

"I'm sorry but you need to stay out here darling"

"But my dad Is in there! What is going on?" I asked

"Your farther is struggling to breath"

"What is he going to die?" I asked with a tear comings down my eye.

"I'm sorry but I can't answer that"

I was so angry at that nurse! When I looked into the room I saw the most awful thing a daughter can see.

There they where putting the sheets over his head. He has died and there was nothing I could do about it.

I collapsed into the nurse's arms. I needed cameron but he isn't here and I'm scared; very scared.

A/N

So yeah sad chapter😔 What do you guys think of this one? Tell me what you think☺️❤️