ch 30

Taylor's pov

"Taylor please give me a birthday hug?" someone said. When i looked around it was a girl with light ginger hair and brown eyes.

"sure bae" i replied and gave her a birthday hug. I could feel tears on my top where she had been crying but i didn't mind cause i loved my fans every single one of them! After that i went to go look for Gamma. I haven't seen her for days now and I'm starting to get worried.....Hopefully she is okay. I have tried ringing her loads but no answer. I'm just so worried.

Cameron's pov

Me and gem fell asleep while watching some telly in bed. It was all fine until she woke up in the middle of the night screaming for her farther. I hate seeing her like this! She is so upset right now and i don't know what to do. I'm just waiting for her mother to come so she can start to get back to normal.

"Cameron" Gem said in her morning voice

"morning beautiful" I replied while kissing her forehead.

"i love you so much Cameron" she said while hugging me.

"i love you too princess"

Then she got up and put my baggy top on, like she always does. She then went into the bathroom and fixed her hair to go and get some breakfast for us both.

"baby i will do breakfast" i said

"its okay bae i want to do it" then she lent over kissed me and walked down the stairs.

Gamma's pov

Last night was awful! I had the worst dream ever. I had a dream that i was with my dad then suddenly he was gone and i couldn't find him. It scared me so much! Then i woke up to reality, remembering that he was still taken from me and i was no longer able to see him. I looked over to see cameron waking up and looking at the clock that said "04:36".

"what's wrong Gem?" He asked looking really worried.

"nothing cam. Get back to sleep bae its early in the morning." Then he just kissed my head and rolled over to go sleep and i did the same.

Taylor's pov

I went to go find Gemma,again. But no luck. Where had she gone? Then i Nash came running up to me saying

"tay tay"

"what Nash?" i asked worriedly.

"its Gemma and Cameron."

"what Nash?" i asked my voice getting deeper.

"gemmas dad died and they are at her house." What? Her dad died! She must be feeling awful i need to talk to her now!

"what Nash? How is she? Is she okay?"

"no. She is really bad. All of us are going to see her before she goes back with her mom in a week! Cameron is awful at the thought of not seeing her. Its just a mess tay."

SHE IS GOING IN A WEEK!! I cant believe this. I need to see her before she goes and tell her that im here.

A/N~ Comming to the end if the fanfic soon! Cant believe it got 7.8k reads!

just to let you know im working on a new fanfic about Hayes grier