Final chapter

Cameron's pov

Well I guess today is the day I have been dreading for the last week. It's the day that Gemma goes. First I'm gonna get her some breakfast, in bed. I made her some pancakes. I'm not amazing at cooking but my pancakes are pretty good! I walked up stairs to give her breakfast she was just on her phone. Even without makeup and her pjs on she was still so beautiful.

"Morning babe" I said to her

"Morning bæ" she replied

"I made you some breakfast"

"Aw Thankyou" she said but a tear was coming down her eye.

"What's wrong Gemma?" I asked knowing exactly that she didn't want to go home.

"I'm gonna miss you cameron."

I didn't want her to go to be honest but her mom needs her with her! She has lost one of the most important people in her life she needs to be with family not me; however much I would like her with me in my arms.

Gemma's pov

So cameron made me breakfast. It sorta took my mind of everything for a split second but then reality came crushing back to me and what's really happening.

After breakfast I had to get ready. I already packed my bag the night before. So I guess it was just sting goodbye. I was meeting my mom at the airport back home. So Cameron's gonna drop me off at the airport.

I put on some jeans and my Dallas hoodie that cameron gave me. I will probably look like a fan but i don't care cause I guess I am a fan of cam! I just straightened my hair and put on some mascara.

"Ready beautiful?"cam asked. I could hear the sadness in his voice knowing what was going to happen. Knowing that I won't be seeing him for a while, not being in his arms.

"Yeah I'm coming now!" I said crabbing my stuff. I took a deep breath and walked downstairs. I had to try so hard not to cry... I just about managed it. He grabbed my bag and walked me to the car.

"Don't worry babe it will he fine" he said with a smile, then kissed me on my forehead. We both got in the car and put some music on;jack and jack distance. Not the best song to put on at this time to be honest. But I loved their songs so I didn't mind.

When we finally reached the airport it felt like I have just been punched in the belly 1000 times.

"Well I guess this is where we say good bye" cameron said while looking in my eyes.

"I guess so" I said then I just hugged him and whispered in his ear

"For the last time, I love you mr dallas"then I kissed him on the cheek

"I love you too Gemma" then he grabbed my waist and leaned in for one final kiss. I took on deep breath and said

"Good bye cameron" then I walked off. Tears rolling down my face knowing this was the last time I will see him for ages.

Cameron's pov

Well she has gone now. I thought tears rolling down my cheeks. I sent her one text saying

"Gemma,

I saw you in your sweat pants, pj top and no make up. I saw you all dressed up ready to go out. I saw you angry,upset,happy and depressed but I always saw my beautiful Gemma. Don't worry we will see each other soon! I pinky promise princess.❤️"

🌸THE END🌸

A/N~ so it's the end of the fanfic😭

Hope y'all liked this fanfic! Maybe leave a comment saying what you thought of it? don't forget to vote some chapters if you liked it!!❤️

Also, I might start a imagine book so tell me what you think💜💘
Love ya🌸