Ch 21

Gemma's pov

I was really bored at the back of magcon so I just went on my phone and talked to my friend from back home. She was asking me how cameron was and thow I was so lucky to be with him. Half way through magcon I got a phone call from my dad.

"Hey hunny"

"Hey daddy"

"How is magcon gem"

"It's good daddy you okay?"

"Yes I'm phoning to tell you that I'm going to a dangerous place tonight and I want you to stay with Cameron and not come home early okay?"

"Okay dad but where are you going?"

"Well we caught the person for our big case and need to go get them"

"Okay dad be safe tho and I love you"

"I will and love you too sweetie"

Then he hanged up. I was really scared for my dad to go and get this person they could be dangerous or something. I'm sure he will be done though. He is quite well scary my dad(you wouldn't want to be in a fight with him that's what I'm saying). It was nearly time for the VIP part and it's been a really long day so far. Not that I haven't enjoyed it I have but it's just sorta been me by myself. At about 2:20 Taylor came backstage and said it was mahogany's solo and he was wondering if he could sit with me.

"So how is magcon?" I asked

"Good but I'm so tired"

"Oh why?"

"Staying up thinking about someone" he said looking down

"Oh who is that girl you was with" I said smiling

"Who Eva hell no someone else"

"Oh well I hope she is worth it" I said getting up to go to the barthroom

"It's you Gemma. I can't stop thinking about you." I was shocked like what....?

I couldn't say I don't like him back because that would be too mean so I just said

"Taylor you know what I'm going to say" he just replied saying

"I know worth a shot though"

"See you later Taylor" I replied and walked off. I felt really bad but what was I going to say I could say anything that he was going to take in a good way because I really don't like him like that I like cameron too much! But Taylor really likes me what should I do?

Short chapter I know but somthing big is coming up!