Ch 14

Chapter 14

Cameron's pov

Tomorrow is the day I actually g to Magcon by today is just chill time. Me nash and Taylor are sharing a room and mahogany and Gemma are sharing a room. Mahogany has already told me how beautiful Gemma is and I so kind! Mahogany really like her! When we go in and packed Taylor kept asking me how Me and gem met so I told him about the plane and that. We all decided to go down to the pool and relax for a bit so I knocked on gemma's and mahogany's door. Gemma opened it and said

"Hey handsome you okay"

"Hey beautiful and yeah I was wondering if you wanted to come down to the pool for a bit with me and the boys and mahogany if she wants"

"Sure I will get ready now and ask mahogany"

"Okay beautiful see you then" then I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

Gemma's pov

When we finally got into the hotel me and mahogany talked for a bit she was so nice and she was beautiful! Then cam knocked on the door and asked if we wanted to go swimming. I said sure but I was kinda scared because I'm not that confident when it comes to wearing a bikini in front of boys. It was fine with cam but not any one else. I went to mahogany and asked her if she wanted to come to the pool and she said sure and she got ready straight away. I was still unpacking so I said I would see them down there. When I was by myself I had a shower and dryer my hair then put it in a Pony tail. I didn't know what swim suite to put on so I just putted on my blue bikini that was frilly at the top. Then I put on my belly button piercing, it was blue and was fake diamonds. I put my bikini under my shorts and top and went down stairs. I don't know why I was so scared(not in I'm scared of the boys but what they think of me). When I got to the lobby I could see them trough the big glass doors outside. I could see cam throwing nash in the pool and Lydia saying "be careful nash", I could see mahogany and jacob taking selfies and finally Taylor and the jacks (I know there are more magcon people but these are the ones at the pool☺️). When I walked out side cam jumped out of the walked to come see me.

"Finally in been waiting to see that beautiful smile" he said with a smile I just blushed and kissed him. Then I walked to the sun bed next to mahogany. We talked for a while then she wanted to go in tole pool and asked if I wanted to come I said yes but I didn't want to show myself in my bikini. But mahogany whispered

"If I can do it you can don't worry bæ it will be fine they are all fine"

"Okay Thankyou mahogany" then I took my shorts and top of to show my bikini I could here cam say to nash

"Look how beautiful my princess is" Then I jumped in the pool with mahogany.

Taylor's pov

Cameron was texting me all night before Magcon telling me how he met this girl and she is called Gemma. He told me about how beautiful she is and is pure perfection in his eyes. Come on pure perfection she can't be that amazing! But when we saw cam for the first time in what seemed like forever I noticed this girl with him. She was the definition of perfection! She had long blonde hair, an amazing body and gorgeous smile. When we all had a group hug I saw cam run to her then grabbed her and said

"This is Gemma" OMG that was Gemma she was BEAUTIFUL!!! The most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Then I just got lost in her green eyes. They where so perfect but then I said

"I'm Taylor" she replied saying

"Hi I'm Gemma" cameron was right she is the definition of perfection but she was cameron's girl friend so I have to snap out of it! When we got to in the room I was talking to cameron and all he talked about was Gemma and how perfect she is. So to stop him going on about it I asked if we could all go down to the pool. Nash and cam both said yes and cam went to go ask Gemma. When we was down the pool me and nash where messing around but I decided to get out an have a sleep I was so tiered! When I woke up cam and nash where messing around in the pool and Lydia was telling nash to be careful. Bit then I saw her through the lobby. She looked so perfect and then she walked out to see mahogany.

After about 30 mins mahogany asked Gemma of she wanted to go in the pool. I was kinda glad she did because the. I would get to see her in a bikini. Then her and mahogany talked again! But finally she took off her shorts and tip and was in her bikini. She looked beautiful she had a blue frilly top on with blue bottoms. Her hair was down the her back and she just looked wow! Every one around the pool was looking at her even jack j said "Zayumm" and that's when I knew I liked cameron's girlfriend!