Jealous at 15

Zoe:

A girl with probably the most prettiest red hair I have seen in a while, ran up to me. And she was looking as though she was about to hurl from too much excitement. "You're Zoe Taylor!" she shrieked.

"Last time I checked I am." I smirked. The girl's face fell for a moment, then went back to the shining smile. "I saw you on the side of the road. I was wondering if you needed a ride somewhere?" she asked sweetly. Her smile was starting to creep me out, it wasn't a bad smile or anything. It was nice, but it still seemed fake in a way.

"Laura, what happened? What's wrong?" A rather handsome boy with jet black hair and dark cold gray eyes. He looked like he just walked right out of a magazine. He jogged over to us a looked me up in down.

"Who are you?" his New York accent was very strong. He was probably from Brooklyn, which normally, I would never talk to anyone from that part of the state. But he was so good looking! He could be a model for Vogue or something.

"I'm Zoe Taylor. Who might you be?" I said seductively. A small entrancing smile played on my thin pale pink lips. " Names Peter. Peter Lars." he gave me a friendly smile, almost to friendly, as if he wasn't lured by my beauty and charm.

It didn't add up, everyone is charmed by my beauty.

The girl with the red hair cleared her throat in annoyance. I turned my head and looked at her. " Why are you still here?" I questioned.

She looked me up and down in defiance. Her hands crossed her chest and the black boot heels she was wearing were tapping at a rhythmic beat.

"If ya haven't noticed, I'm right here." she puckered her lips and did a small smile. She stopped looking at me and looked at Peter sweetly, " Peter let's go, my feet are starting to hurt." She whined to him.

"Okay Laura." he smiled, happy to obey her. Peter walked over to her and picked her up bridal style, the girl who I assumed was Laura, giggled and leaned into him a little more. " We could drop you off to where ever you need to go, if you want." She smiled a small smile at me. Her head was comfortably nestled into his chest.

His muscles were pulsing slowly, he held her like it was no struggle. Which was surprising. Not to say she was fat, she was a little chubby I guess. When he holds me like that he would never have to much struggles.

"That would be great, but the thing is, my mom isn't in the best mood if you know what I mean. Could I stay with you guys for a moment? Just a few hours." I asked.

"That won't be to much of a problem." Peter smiled a dazzling smile.

Laura scoffed and rolled her eyes a little in annoyance, then huffed a little breath. Peter ignored it, or he didn't see it. " We're at a hotel for a little bit, we're on the run from her parents." he chuckled.

God, even his laugh is so sexy. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to share a hotel room. " I can pay, you know, I'm a billionaire and everything." I took a strand of hair and twirled it with my fingers.

"That won't be necessary." she hopped out of Peter's arms and started to walk to their car. "I can pay for it, besides, I know a great place to go. Very high class." I smiled.

"Okay, if you insist." he smiled a lopsided smile at me and walked to his car. He opened up the backseat door and waited for me to get in. I took long strides to the car and made sure to pull my skirt a little bit to show some more skin.

He didn't seem to notice. Or he didn't care. All he did was smile and get into the driver seat.

I had to admit, I was a little jealous. How could that rude ass bitch get such amazing guy?

A guy who never looked at other girls. Who picks you up when your feet are hurting, and an added bonus, a guy that sexy.

But no need to worry. I always get what I wanted.

---

Laura:

The old me would have been hyperventilating from just breathing the same air as the Zoe Taylor. But for about ten minutes, I have been ready to push her out the car.

She would not shut up about how she wants to tell us why she was on the side of the highway. But that she couldn't because the tabloids would pay us so much money for the secret. To tell you the truth I didn't care why. She could be on the moon right now and I wouldn't give one fuck.

I was just thinking of jumping out of the car, but before I could open up the door, we finally got to the place that Zoe Taylor says is " Probably better than the little crack house you live in Laura." which got my blood boiling! I was about to crack her prissy little head in. But I had to stay calm for the baby.

I looked up to the building and saw a big black sleek building with a huge W on it. A group of men were out in front taking people's cars and driving them somewhere. I remember watching a movie about that. They were called valet or something.

Peter drove the car to the entrance and we waited for a valet, a African American guy who was in his 20's came up to the car and took the keys that were outstretched in Peter's hand.

Zoe got of the car and pranced to the entrance of the hotel.

Even her walk annoys me.

Peter was about to step out of the car, but I grabbed his calloused hand and pulled him back into the car. "Wait." I told him.

"What is it?" he got back into the car and shut the door and looked at me. His grey eyes were warm and were inviting you to get lost in them. But I had to get straight to business.

"I hope you know that she likes you, she wants to get into your pants." I whispered to Peter.

"Why are you whispering?" he whispered to me. His smile made my insides to a little somersault, but I had to get to the point. "Be serious!" I yelled at him while hitting his shoulder.

He gripped his shoulder in pain, " Pregnancy makes you stronger?" he rubbed his shoulder again, then flexed it a little. " And yes I can tell, but I don't want her."

"How can you not want her? She is a model and she's rich! Don't you think that's a deal breaker?"

"I have my eye on someone else." he smoothly said. He got out of the car and I couldn't help but look at his butt. He closed the door behind him so I couldn't see and walked to the trunk to unlocked it and get the bags. A few seconds later, I saw him take the bags into the hotel and he disappeared out of my sight.

I can do this.

I can get out of this car and face that wench.

Besides, Peter isn't even my boyfriend, if Zoe Taylor wants him and he wants her. I wish them luck.

Because I would never stoop as low as being jealous. Or am I already their?