Tears at 15

Zoe:

Anyone who is looking at my life would think I was pathetic. Got pregnant, told the press, ran away from home, and now, I was sitting on the edge of my bed naked, crying while my loser ex boyfriend was loudly snoring.

I don't know how I even got myself into this situation. I am the one who is a model, who is stinking rich, who has enough beauty to kill a man. I should be in 6 inch stiletto heels walking with other models. Showing off the latest fashion. But a don't think my feet will even fit in my size 6 shoes anymore.

And my jeans are way to small.

And twitter is talking about how much a slut I am. But when I go to Jackson's tag, they talk about how I was a vindictive bitch who used his to make money. They act like I wanted this! Like I wanted to look like the big purple girl on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

All these thoughts just made me want to cry harder. "Can you shut up? I'm trying to sleep." Jackson said groggily.

I sniffed a few times, then softly cried, I have no idea what to do.

---

Laura:

"If you feel like you need to throw up, throw up. Never not throw up. It's bad for your health. And the baby's. Also, only eat things that with taste good coming up. Those are the things that really helped me when I got pregnant." The nurse who was telling me this looked like she was 85 years old. I'm not sure when the last time she got pregnant, but I know that people didn't know what a tv was.

I nodded at her then smiled. I was just happy to get out of there, it smelled like prunes and old perfume.

I got off the cot she had me lying down on and I walked out the nurses office.

"Laura!"

I looked down the hall to where my best friend was standing. But I don't think she was my best friend at the moment. "Jessica." I whispered.

She started to stomp to me, her feet hitting the ground loudly. "Jessica, I'm sorry." I whispered a little louder then I did before. "You slept with my boyfriend. There is no more sorry's!" Jessica yelled, her face mere inches from mine. Her face was no longer happy like it usually is. It was now replaced with a grimace.

"I loved him." Jessica whispered to me.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could tell her. I couldn't say anything else because I didn't know what to say to her anymore.

"I want you to feel as bad as I do." Jessica took my shoulders and pushed me to the ground. Pain shooting up through my whole body. "Jessica, please." was all I could whisper to her.

"You slut!" The toe of her converse hit my side hard, pain starting to echo through my body. "You slept with him!" She screamed at me while she kicked me again.

"Hey you stop!" A campus guard yelled, a few classroom doors swung open. And kids started to watch the commotion in the hallway.

Jessica stomped to my stomach, and grinded into it. Tears starting to go come from my eyes while I clutched my stomach. I turned on my and clutch my stomach while I could feel a sticky substance starting to go to my butt. I looked up at Jessica, while she was being carried away, she was yelling, "I hope it's dead!"

And while I was being picked up and put on a gurney, I could feel that she was right.

I had lost my child.

---

Author's Note.

Please do not hate me.

But I have to finish this story up and I though, what would be the best way? Death.

I am a sick person.