Giving the Finger at 15

Zoe:

Peter and Laura jetted up from their red and yellow seats and ran into the kitchen of the McDonald's, earning a strange look from the cashier. "Mother. I can explain." I got up from the seat and walked to her. "Lets just go to the limo and talk for a little bit." I whispered.

"No!" she screeched at me. "I have been waiting at that stupid abortion clinic for over an hour! I want your ass in that stupid limo! We are getting rid of it." People were starting to stare at us. The girl who had asked me for the photos had out a Galaxy phone and was video taping us with a huge smile on her face.

That video was probably going to be on TMZ in an hour tops.

The little bitch.

Before I could yell at the girl, my mother grabbed my hand roughly and started to pull me towards the limo. When we got out of Mcdonalds, a swarm of devils with cameras were snapping pictures of us. Flashes of lights were going on and off in our faces. Almost blinding us.

The devils kept shouting rude questions at us.

"Zoe are you really pregnant?!"

"Hillary, is it true that your husband has been cheating on you with various African hookers?"

"Zoe, is it true, did daddy dearest get you pregnant?"

"What happened to your friends, already left you?"

"Is it true that Hillary isn't your real mom Zoe?"

I stopped in my tracks and looked at my mom. "What is he talking about mom?" I asked.

"Nothing, all rumors." she whispered.

She must have forgotten the various hours of training to deal with the devils with cameras. Every rumor they yell, has some truth in it. But I'm not sure where they got African hookers.

I'm pretty sure they were French.

And yes I am pregnant, and Peter and Laura did somewhat leave me. But what about the last rumor?

Was it the truth? Or some kind of crude rumor?

"Tell me the truth mother. Is what there saying true?" I grabbed her hand roughly and made her stop walking.

"Tell me the truth mother!" I yelled at her, the devils camera's were going out more rapidly and they had creepy smiles on their face. Reminded me of sharks.

"Stop acting like a child Zoe." she growled at me and barred her straight white teeth.

"I will tell them the truth if you don't tell me the truth." I threatened.

She whipped around and got into my face. " You wouldn't dare say anything." she growled.

"Maybe you aren't my mother. Because I would say something. And I will." I whispered.

I turned around to face the devils. "Excuse me!" I yelled to them. " Get your cameras out, tape recorders, and iPhones. You're going to want to hear this." I yelled loudly so they could hear me.

"I am pregnant. And the father is Jackson Reese, my now ex-boyfriend." I paused to rub my stomach, I looked lovely at the small little tummy of mine.

"There is a baby growing inside me and I love this little baby growing inside of me! Put that in your stupid ass magazines!" I yelled at them.

I looked at my mother and stuck one of my favorite fingers into her face, the golden rings on my favorite finger glistened beautifully from the bright sunlight.

Even though my finger looked flawless, I can't say the same about my mother. Her mouth opened up widely from shook, a fly could fly in right now and she wouldn't even know.

Cameras were snapping from every angle. I put my finger down and smugly smiled. She turned around and ran for the limo. When she got in, I heard some yells from inside. Then the limo sped off down the street and out of my view.

I laughed at how my mother ran so fast. I never knew an old witch like her could run that fast. I threw my head back in laughter like a crazy person. I turned my attention back to the devils.

"Who wants a interview!" I screamed to the devils with cameras. They all started yelling all types of questions. But I didn't care. I took off my flats and started walking back to the hotel.

My bare feet were padding down the mean streets of New York. My feet were probably hitting so many gross germs. And the $200 flats that were my favorite were laying down on the sidewalk for anyones taking.

But I didn't care at this moment.

I was on top of the world.And it was amazing to feel this way.

I was going to enjoy this feeling until it dies.

---

Laura:

"Are you Janice?" Peter asked with a panicked tone.

A girl was mopping the floor with nice evenly strokes. Her naturally red hair was long, almost half way to her back. A Mcdonald's hat was on her head. "That's what it says on my name tag. She turned around so we could see her face.

Chocolate brown eyes were staring back at us, it reminded me of a cat. There were no blemishes to be seen anywhere on her face. "Can you show us where the celebrities run?" Peter asked. I kept staring at her unblemished face in awe, no human can look that perfect. I wonder what makeup she wears.

"I'll take you when your girlfriend stops staring at me." she crossed her arms.

I lowered my head cowardly and stared into space.

"You're going to the W right?"

"Yes." Peter responded.

She beckoned us to the back of the Mcdonalds and we followed her without any doubts. We all walked to a little shed that was directly outside of McDonalds, she opened up the big rusty colored doors and walked inside. Peter and I walked behind her and closed the door after us.

She pointed towards a white staircase that was in the middle of the shack. It looked like the staircase to a really fancy club I could never afford.

"Just go down here, there should be a man down there, nice fella. Dated him for awhile. Doesn't know boundaries. Still a nice guy though. But whatever. He will lead you to the W. Holler if you need anything." She smiled.

I nodded my head and smiled back. Peter nodded his head and started to walk down the stairs. Janice walked out of the shack. I turned away from the doors and started to walk down the steps.

Peter was a few steps ahead of me, his butt looked great in those jeans. I smiled to myself from my silly little thought.

I thought it was so weird that I still laugh at the number 69 and laugh when someone says penis. But I have actually had a penis inside of me. And that penis injected it's baby juice in me.

I really need to get more mature.

I walked down the glowing white stairs and imagined that I was in The Great Gatsby. Running down the steps with Jay. Having secret kisses under the stairwell, and looking lovingly at each other. I giggled to myself and looked down the steps to where Peter should have been.

But he wasn't, which I won't lie, made me a little scared.

"Peter." I shouted.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around my stomach, and a lips pressed onto my left ear, where it got nicked from one of my fights. It was still sensitive.

"What the fuck!" I screamed.

I heard a low chuckle, and the hands let go of me. "Were you scared?" Peter whispered in my ear. "Fuck you." I laughed at him.

He swung around so he was looking at me. "Maybe not just yet, don't you think."

I gave him the finger and all he did was laugh.

"You're such an asshole." I tried to scowl at him

But all I could do was smile.