CHAPTER XLVIII

Cassandra laughed as she felt the kisses on her stomach, and she shoved her hand into the sheets to thread them through Harrison's head. As she soaked in the feeling, she laughed some more and turned her head around in the pillow as he began to make air frats with her stomach. She had to be dating a child, but she found it harder and harder to care how he acted as long as he acted that way with her.

When she felt around and got his face in her hand, she dragged him up and kissed him lazily across the mouth. He sighed, his arms going round to dip into her pillow so he rested on his elbows to keep most of his weight off her. It had been three weeks, and she had spent most of that time avoiding Josephine and H.W, but other than that, her weeks had been beautiful. She was high off the success she was racking up with the contracts they had on the way and enjoyed all the moments she spent with Harrison.

"How are you this morning?"

"Good. Not sure how I feel about you using my stomach for a trumpet replacement, though."

"Your mom is coming over at what time?"

"Don't really know. My mom will arrive either early in the morning or in the evening, and I would return to Santa Montes with her by Thursday, while sadly, you have to stay here. Are you sure you want to close the deal by yourself? It's only two days, and I can wait."

"I am kind of hoping that at this point you would realise that I am very reliable. Our deal won't crumble if you are not here for the last two days. I'll handle it."

She rolled her eyes, and he walked off the bed, grabbing a fistful of sheets as he went. Her fingers managed to grab the blanket, but the force he used was enough to pull her across the bed, and she laughed and followed it. They struggled around the room, playfully growling and groaning as they played an odd form of tug-of-war with the sheets.

With a powerful tug, Harrison yanked on the sheet so hard that she stumbled forward and fell on him, tackling them both to the ground. The only covering she had from the waist down was her panties, so she groaned when he tickled the back of her thighs then proceeded to hit him on the chest.

"Idiot."

"Happy to be at your service, darling." He packed her hair behind her ear then smacked another kiss on her cheek then pinched her hips. "You planned something today?"

Cassandra nodded, freeing an arm from his chest, she pushed her hair out of her face and puffed the rest out of the way. "Yeah, I think I have the perfect event for the day. A little doubtful about it, but I would rather try it out. We are going to travel somewhere, we would be back by nightfall, and then we can pull an all-nighter before my mother arrives in the morning."

"Travel?"

"Yeah, with the plane." She ruffled his hair with her fingers, feeling the soft curls fold around her painted tips. "It means a lot to me, and as you are sharing a lot of yourself with me, your sister and meeting your mother and all, I think I should share something with you as well."

The warmth that spread through his eyes made her drop hers down to his chest, she wasn't used to it, she tried to, but it was hard. He made it too easy and easy didn't sit well with her. Harrison noticed her discomfort, and he pushed her chin up then kissed her jaw with a slowness that made her sigh. He nuzzled the hair out of her neck and dusted kisses over her shoulder's.

"You think too much, and that's not just a statement, it's a proven fact." He drawled and sat up, holding on to her thighs. He pulled her legs on both sides of his waist then settled his arm on her lower back. She twisted her neck then sent her hair back over her shoulder; her arms reached out and curled behind his neck.