1.

Malia:

I bopped my head to the sounds of a free beat download on my phone

I bopped my head to the sounds of a free beat download on my phone. I instantly started freestyle how I felt listening to the beat and added the first line of lyrics in my notebook. My eyes glanced over the lyrics I wrote and a big smile formed on my face. I watched the smoke I just inhaled escape my mouth. My built-up stress I had already started to numb. "Malia them little fast ass girls at the door f--

"What I tell you about smoking in my damn house," My mother said storming in my room making me jump.

"Momma come on, please don't do this," I sighed putting it out getting up.

"Maila I told you once now.  You will not be smoking any damn drugs in hea' stinking up my shit. This is my last warning," She mumbled walking out of my room.

I rolled my eyes and stood up and fixed my hair and reapplied my lipgloss. My high defiantly calmed down with her complaining. I stood to my feet pulling down the jean shorts I was wearing a bit before leaving out. 

I opened the door and went outside with my girls.

"Awe-- you look so cute today okay," my best friend Sei compliented. 

 "Thank you, yall looking yummy as well," I said giving them a nice smile. 

"Man, it's hot as hell, ya'll I'm trying to do something with some ac. I'm really trying to live it up this summer and we just turn up and have some fun. It's shitty because nobody in the city has been having any parties. I'm about to check Facebook to see if anything is going on," My other friend Key added in. 

"Bet. Let's hit the corner store, I'm hungry as fuck." Sei said as we started walking away from my house.

"Alright. Guys I just finished my song! Im so close to saving enough to get studio time. I have to spit this in an actual booth. This is going to be amazing," I squealed excitedly. 

They looked at each other and laughed in sync like I just told the funniest joke in the world. 

"Malia, you are not a damn rapper. You have been holding on to this dream forever ain't no producer gone manage some poor girl from the hood leave it to Nicki Minaj," Key said continuously laughing.

"Yall bitches fake as fuck. Can't even get support from my own friends. Ya'll gone see real soon. I put that on everything," I said sucking my teeth scrolling on Instagram as we walked.

Wassup everybody. My name is Malia Everly, I'm 17 years old, born and raised in a city called Swan (Made up). I live in a small apartment with my 11-year-old brother and mother, never met my dad before but my brother's daddy treated me like his own. I stand about 5'5 with a nice curvy shape coming in I use to be petite but due to my mom putting me on birth control...I gained weight but in the right places. Hence, the reason why I'm making all the hood niggas in my neighborhood go crazy over me. I have a nice yellow complexion with freckles that covers the majority of my face. Thick plump pink lips, and honey brown eyes. Not to sound conceited but I'm pretty as fuck. A lot of bitches hate me but long as I got my day 1s Key'Asia and Sei... I'm good. We all grew up in the projects and have been friends for 13 years. Never switched upon each other. I've been trying to always keep a job on me though, I'm currently working at Popeyes. I hate my job with a passion but I have to do what I have to do to keep myself and my mother afloat, I try to help with bills and groceries whenever I can. For now... I think that should be enough about me, yall will learn more about me soon.