13.

Was gonna end at 15 but ion think that's enough 🤔 I'll do it at probably 20 if not so getting close to end .

Malia:
2 months later... I won't skip no more

"This shit dope oh my god

"This shit dope oh my god." I said looking at my mixtape cover.

"You really think so." He asked as we stared into the laptop.

"Yes I love it. Can you send that to Lamar email and here you go." I said handing him some money for his work.

"Thanks do you mind taking a picture with me? My little sister don't believe I did a cover for you." He asked chuckling .

"Sure no problem."I smiled standing getting behind him.

He snapped the picture and I thanked him again.He grabbed all his stuff and I let him out. He was a nice young man and had a great head on his shoulders, I respect him a lot .

Today was my first mixtape release and I was excited,I was chilling at Lamar house. Sei and my cousin was at the basketball game at school they wanted to stay with me but I wanted to have fun for once and not worry about all of this music shit .

I walked into Lamar's office I seen him working on his computer.

"You okay baby."I asked as he pulled me into his lap.

"Yeah, you satisfied with your work?" He said adding my cover photo.

I shook my head up and down and looked at all my songs.

"Can you play Is it real ." I said taking my phone out.

I named my tape Storm, I was really being indecisive I couldn't really think of anything but all my songs were just mixture of everything. From hating ass bitches, my life now, songs to get you hyped with your besties, and just a lot altogether. So I just named it that because it's just powerful and you don't know what to expect. I looked at all the money rolling in from selling Ivy tee shirts and Merch on my website. It's run by Ayana and I give her a big cut, she thought of the idea since my page was so big and ladies have been buying and I made my prices mad cheap because I know damn well I wouldn't buy any celebrity tee shirt over 20 so I sell them for 10 and 25 hoodies.

"This my favorite." Lamar said snapping me out my thoughts.

"Why cause it's about you." I said opening my snapchat camera taking a picture of us .

"Partly but I like all your work babygirl."He said.

I smiled and pecked his lips, I can't wait till I give him his gifts for everything he done for me .

"This the first day I literally stayed in my pajamas and chilled with you for the whole day,I need more of these." I said going to my website.

"You will after this you just wait and see the feedback and chill until we work on a new projects. That end of the summer bash really got your face out there." He said.