5.

Malia:

Few days later

Few days later...

I clocked out of work and told some of my co workers bye . I was so happy it was pay day today and I was off tomorrow. I pushed open the door and a car started honking . I looked over and seen it was Lamar and Tae.

"Come on freckles, we gotta go shoot this video." Tae said getting out the car going to the backseat.

"Tae I can't be in the video with my Popeyes uniform on." I said walking to the car .

"We bought you something when we went to the Mall you would look good as shit in." He said handing me a big bag.

"Oh my god thank you babes." I said looking through the bag.

"And y'all got some good taste, Wassup Lamar." I said looking at him .

" Wassup how was your day Ms.Famous." He said pulling out the drive way.

I put the bag down and started telling him and we went over what we do when we got to the shoot. After that video went viral that video went everywhere so many people shared it , few famous people reposted it people coming to get chicken at my job even recognized me.

The video got to Tae and his crew and they wanted me to do in a verse in their new song and their fans loved it with a female in it that talk that shit.

I was so nervous , I haven't been home in days I'm either at work or recording . My followers went all the way and the want to hear more. My dream is slowly unfolding just right now I'm a step one .

"Malia what you want your stage name to be ." Tae asked me .

"I don't know . I kinda want it to be Ivy my middle name ." I said shrugging .

"Ivy it is I thought you was finna say something with doll at the end of it like every new female rapper." He said chuckling.

"Hell nawl it's too many dolls . Kash doll,Cuban doll, Dreamdoll, Asian doll ." I went on .

"Exactly." He said rolling up .

I looked over at Lamar he was real quiet and looked like something was bothering him, when we got alone together I was gonna see Wassup .

We pulled up to Tae's new house and I seen a lot of cars outside . I got out and walked behind them and Lamar helped me up the steps .

Tae pushed in his passcode and all his homies was in there .

They all said Wassup to me and the females in there just mugged me, they little girlfriends don't like me especially Tae's new fling .