17.

Malia:

Few days later...

"Man DAMN, they cheating!" Lamar yelled at the tv playing 2k

"You mad cause you losing catch this L today." Malik said as they both got closer to the tv.

I shook my head, it's never that serious. I poured the waffle mix in the maker and a waited a few minutes for it to cook . I was just cooking us some brunch since everybody woke up late . Today I felt better than I have I was just feeling mad at everybody after seeing my mother that day. Lamar noticed and he told me to let all my frustrations out by putting it on paper and rapping it out . That's what I did that night , it really worked I didn't even realize I cried. I remembered after the song ended Lamar came in the booth and just hugged me tight without saying anything relaxing me .

I didn't want to publish it because I thought it would expose to much about myself and my life but I feel like someone out there may be going through something similar. It will express things they may can't speak about . I went ahead and dropped it the next day . Everybody went crazy it been published for a week and my phone been going off the hook . I never been so proud of myself until I did make that decision .

"Y'all can eat." I said taking a piece of bacon walking out the kitchen checking my phone.

Soon as I sat down Ayana came in the door crying storming in the kitchen . I looked at Lamar and he shrugged his shoulder .

"Im gone kill this bitch." She mumbled .

I seen her pick up the biggest knife from the dishwasher and walked back towards the door.

"Aye aye aye what are you doing." I jumped up looking at her.

"Key finna die tonight, i put that on everything ." She huffed out turning to the door.

Well all ran to her and Malik blocked the door.

"Give me the goddamn knife Ayana . Are you crazy." I said looking at her .

"I hate her she ruins everything. Me and Tae was chilling she came in then we started fighting because she already lost that baby then after I beat her—"

"Calm down Ayana breath." I said trying to figure out the story.

She took a deep breath in and wiped her tears before talking .

"Basically we started fighting and after she got beat up she was like "that's why I fucked your man and he been cheating on you with the whole neighborhood" i didn't believe it even though Tae been acting suspicious so we argued and she pulled out some video of them fucking and Tae told me it was old and I believe my man so imma just kill her to get her out the picture forever and on top of that she said she coming for you. But imma catch that bitch first." She said trying to get to the door .

"Tae probably is cheating you can't believe everything he say . You just need to relax and let that nigga go . Key is miserable and will get hers one day." I told her .

She broke down and started crying .

"I just need some alone time." She said .

I let her go and made sure she walked towards her room . I don't understand why she won't leave that boy alone. I tried to warned her.

"You good?" Lamar said snapping me out my thoughts .

"Yeah I'm finna go check the mail." I said grabbing the key .

I put my slides on and went downstairs. I had a meet and greet plus a show tonight I had to get ready for  .

"Good Afternoon Malia." The security guard said behind the desk.

"Hey." I simply said back finding my number .

I listened to the radio man talk on his desk deciding what mail to throw away or keep.

"This girl right here is fire . The internet sensation everybody been talking about is she live right in this very town . I had to play this for y'all ." The dj said .

"Dang I didn't have anything today." I said to myself walking out the room.

"Have a good day." The guard said as I walked by.

"Thanks you t—

I heard a familiar beat playing I paused and turned to the radio .

"Can you turn that up for a sec."I said as my heart pounded .

He nodded and I heard my voice blared through the speakers .

"Oh my god this is my song . This is my song." I said covering my mouth as my eyes watered up .

Reality hit me and a burst of excitement hit me and I jumped up and down searching for my phone . This was crazy .

My hands couldn't stop shaking as i tried to call Lamar . I didn't even know what to feel . He answered on the second ring.

"Baby , I'm on the radio ." Was all I could say .

At that moment I knew bigger things will be coming my way . That one song I made a week ago was really on the biggest radio stations millions would hear my story . This was unbelievable.

*****

Filler chapter since I been gone so long .

Sorry this a shortie I will be updating tomorrow and will make it longer 💖

Will Ayana still go back to Tae?

Ivy's record is on the radio 🔥 😱 What will happen now ?

Hit that vote button and comment 🤗