20.

6 months later...

No more skipping.

Malia:

"If she ain't showing money ain't no feature

"If she ain't showing money ain't no feature." I said as I was getting my face beat.

"Please Ivy she's 16 just starting off really loves you all we have is a thousand ." The women begged looking at me.

"She is talented , her rap lyrics speak volumes . I was even wondering if you and your fiancé could sign her in his label . Ivy I've tried so hard to get this one on one with you please please hear me out . I'll do whatever for my llittle girl she deserves it." She said with a tear going down her face .

"I hear you . Is she with you ? Can I met her." I said .

"Yeah she's waiting behind the door I'll be back." She said walking away.

My mua told me she was a done and I looked at her work , I was in love and paid for it . The girl and her mother walked in she was small framed , caramel complexion, long 30 inch weave , with a simple crop and ripped jeans fit.

She introduced her self to me and I figured out more about her . I was new to one day and I respect her mother making her dreams come true . After the small talk I had to see if she was really about it .

"Spit something for me ." I said trying to see if it was true .

"Anything ?" She asked me.

I nodded my head . She looked over at her momma then back to me and starting spitting . I listened to her closely she sounded nice , honestly she snapped and it was fire . I was impressed it seem like she had a story to tell .

"Very good . Imma talk to Lamar when i get home and we will both listen to your songs and I'll contact you or your mother." I told them .

They both smiled and thanked me . I stood up and gave them a hug and took a few pictures with her. After they left I packed up and locked up Lamar's studio . I write better here for some reason.

Now it's been a while I definitely have to fill y'all in as I drove home . That little fire stunt Tae did back fired , it was cameras all around and we got his license plates . Tae his little crew is in jail serving hella times not only for that but getting busted for drugs and unlicensed guns . I don't even know when they getting out but I'm glad their gone . As for Ayana she wanted to fight me for locking him up we had a big argument and basically she said fuck me , packed up , and is now living in Taes old house waiting for him to get out . Some even said she been selling I just can't believe that .