18.

Glo is trending in General Fiction. Thanks to everyone that been fucking with this book and adding it to ya libraries it's greatly appreciated.

Sei:

"It's like we not even best friends no more. She caught up with the famous life and never answer any calls or text." I vented to my classmate as we walked to this burger joint.

"She's probably busy you have to really grab her attention." She told me.

"I know but if I'm your bestfriend you shouldn't forget me.I'm still here it's like all my close friends went there separate ways and im the only one still stuck in the hood with no really direction or plan after this Highschool shit."I said as we stood in line.

"Aye don't think like that Sei. You gonna be someone great out here too,just wait for your time it'll will come for sure. As for Malia maybe you should try calling her again and expressing your feelings she will hear you out. But my mom texted me shes outside I didn't know she was off. You gonna be cool?" She asked.

"Yeah thanks for listening and letting me vent Ginger,I'll see you tommorow." I told her.

After we said our goodbyes, I order my food giving them my last 5 and quickly walked back home. I had alot of homework to work on, I was glad I was off today. I really did feel some type of way about Malia. I miss my homegirl but I know she out here getting to a bag so it's nothing but respect. This past summer really spilt all of us apart,I won't blame it just on them it was me too.Key I don't know where her crazy ass been but I see her momma house is empty,word around school Tae put her in her own apartment up in the rich folks area. So it's just only me in these dirty project buildings. All my friends eating ain't none of them bitches broke bread with me but Key don't count but she out here scamming folks living good .

I walked up to my door and walked in. I heard my momma talking to someone,I took my shoes off and headed towards my room.

"Hey momma." I said looking at her on the couch.

She waved to me and kept talking on the phone. After I got in my room I plopped down on my bed and took my jacket off. I thought about what Ginger said and decided to call Malia. It rang and she didn't pick up,the voicemail machine came on I just ended the call. I pulled out my homework and worked on that instead.Maybe I was overthinking it, I turned on my music and vibed by myself. Before I put my phone down it vibrated indicated that Malia just texted me.

Lia💖:

Sorry Sei I was in the bank but wassup boo, How you been doing ?

-4:25 p.m

Maybe I was doubting her, I knew she couldn't completely forget about me. I just have to quit comparing myself to them and start off slow.

Lamar: