10.

Malia:

Few days later

Few days later ...

"Niggas be like Ivy please let fuck please me fuck— yo " I laughed doing my adlibs the camera followed me.

I was in the mist of doing my music video. I couldn't keep quiet with this one . Ivy was everywhere and in everybody mouth, I wasn't having that shit. Ain't no hoe in my blood I was up all day and night to came back harder . I looked over at Lamar and Ayana they looked at me proud and gave me the thumbs up .

The song ended and the shoot was over .

"Nice job Ivy ." The crew said as I picked up my water bottle .

I thanked everybody and checked the time. I had to get Ayana to the airport she was leaving me and I was sad. She lived on the west coast and went to a private school so she had to go back to school since August was approaching .

"You did so good cousin . Fuck that lame ass nigga." Ayana laughed .

"Thanks babe . You all ready ." I said looking sad.

"Yeah I don't want to go back Lia but I'm trying not to get emotional." She laughed .

"I don't want you too but this both of our last year in Highschool. I'm gonna go find Lamar and we can go ." I told her looking around .

She told me okay and Lamar was talking to the producer looking at the footage .

"This shit is hard Malia. You did so good." He said smiling .

"Thanks babe." I said looking at the camera .

"I'll have this to you and edited tonight ." Johnny the producer said .

"Thank you ." I said .

Lamar and I started talking as we walked back to the car. I was happy with my progress today and appreciate all the love and support not only with Lamar and Ayana but with my supporters who all had my back on social media.

The ride to the airport was bittersweet. I was really gonna miss my dawg I just wish she didn't have to go back to school earlier . It took Lamar no time to get there. They both said their goodbyes to each other and Lamar helped with her luagge .

He left and told me he would be in the car . I nodded and gave her a tight hug.

"Thank you so much for this experience Malia I will never forget it . I still will behind my phone screen screaming that's my cousin and rep you to the death of me . I'll be back here every holiday, I know you will get far Malia and please give my bro in the car a chance I can see the love in his eyes every time he looks at you and please please don't give up this rapping do it for me and our family. I love you Cousin." She said with tears rolling down her face.

"I love you too and I won't ever this is what I'm passionate about . I want to thank you for being here for me from day one I'm gonna call you everyday and make sure your still here every step of the way. I want you to take this." I said handing her an envelope filled with hundreds.