21.

I'm so sorry for the long wait . I just been so busy with school and work but I had to give you guys something 😩This just a low key chapter . Hope you all enjoy .

Few days later ...

Malia:

I exhaled my smoke and wrote down another line . I've been in the studio all night , I didn't wanna be home . Lamar flew Carly out the very next day after he told me she want to come back. He bought her a new crib here, it just been weird shit going on around me . I had to continue to focus back on music . I checked the time it was 2 in the morning . I had a whole bunch of missed calls from him , I only texted Malik back he asked if I was okay . I replayed the song on the laptop , I'm so use to watching people make songs I can do it myself . I just found some beats Lamar been working on and I had to kill the beat. I recorded my last verse and did my ad lids.

I had to put my hurt into my song , whatever I go through my supporters gone hear it too . After i was satisfied with everything I wrapped everything up and started shutting it down to go home . My phone vibrated on the keyboard and I groaned because I knew it was Lamar again . I looked down at it and noticed it was the county jail . I scrunched my face up and decided to answer .

I accepting the charges and put my phone on speaker as I put my jacket on.

"Malia." A crying Ayana said .

"Ayana what the hell you got yourself into." I sighed rubbing my head .

"I- I was tryna get some money for me and my baby and it was a set up . I'm scared Malia please get me out." She cried harder .

"Tae out here writing to his old bitches while I'm being his ride or die . I promise I'm good on that nigga . Malia I won't ever go against you . I'll do whatever if you just get them my bail." She said sniffing .

"How much Ayana damn . This is exactly fucking why I should keep your scary ass in there." I said rushing out the door .

"It's 8 thousand and i know I deserve it . The call finna end you really coming ?" She said faintly .

"Yeah —

Before I could say anything the call ended . I shook my head and hopped in my car and headed to the 24 hour bail bond .

******

"Ma'am Ma'am." Someone said shaking me.

I sat up and wiped the drool  off my face and looked around . I was still in the building waiting for them to bail her .

"She's free to go her court date is 24th." The Officer said .

I checked the time it was 6 in the morning . Ayana came out and attacked me with a hug .

"Thank you . I love you I love you ." She said kissing my cheek.

"Un un let's get out of here I've been waiting for hours." I said walking outside to my car .

"I'm sorry Malia . I was just being so dumb for a nigga." She said looking out the window.

"Who you telling ." I said putting my seat belt on pulling off .