6.

Since I love yall I rewrote this chapter on my laptop because my phone really was not helping me out and I gotta fix because I only like writing on my phone rather than my laptop for some reason but Imma give this a whirl. I changed a few sentence and fixed the errors in the initial update so if you see something different that's why.

Sei:

I pressed the youtube video and told Key to watch it with me.

"Ivy? What the fuck is that? She said reading the name.

"Shh!" I said turning it up.

I skipped to Malia part and we listened.

"Oh hell nawl, she thinks she some thug bitch now." I said shaking my head.

"What she say Sei? "Them fake bitches I rocked is so envious now why they bitches wanna be me so bad" is that shade." She said looking puzzled.

"She did not say that she can not,I will rock that ugly ass hoe."

"Foreal she was the ugly friend of the group anyway we made. I would have birthed that bitch if I could."

"And where she get that Gucci purse from?"

"It's probably fake." I laughed.

"She not that bitch lying to them folks she ain't really about shit but fighting and got hands."

"You think she making money?" I wondered.

"Nah Malia ain't gone be nothing but an underground person that will fuck her way to the top. Tae and tem just got a little clout and finna be back in jail any minute. Fuck her fake ass let's go walk around."

I exited out the video and waited for her to leave the bathroom. I typed in Malia Instagram and went to her pictures.

"Key is her and Lamar fucking each other" I said seeing how many followers she had.

"Probably, that nigga always under her bougie ass.Stop talking about that bitch we know the real her. That bitch gone stay in the projects forever." She said applying some lip gloss.

"You right." I said locking my phone.

I stood up and we walked out the room and went outside.

"I got 4 bumps on my lip and this makeup not hiding it that good." Key said staring at her camera.

"Ew bitch you got that shit" I stopped and looked at her.

"Nah it's just a cold sore. I need to go steal that tube thing to make it go away."

I saw Malia and her little brother coming up the steps holding a bunch of bags.I looked at all the labels and backed to her.She pushed her brother in front of her and it was a awkward silence as we went past each other. Key and I made it to the landing and started walking.

"Hey, Lamar." Key yelled out.

She started walking over to his car and I watched.

"The fuck is she doing?" I thought to myself.

I looked up to see if Malia was in the house and she was. I turned around and Key was talking to him through the car window, she twirled her straight hair and heard her start fake laughing this bitch had to be flirting.

She turned around and walked my way and he pulled off quickly.

"What was all that about? You don't even know him." I said as we started walking.

"If Malia can do it we can do it, that bitch is getting paid somehow some way and I hate it. Bet I Tae Lamar and become the next Nicki he wasn't feeling me right now but watch, all we gotta do is talk about how good our pussies are and bitches hate us." She giggled.