12.

Hey loves I changed Lamar character 😭😭 it's just too many snacks out hea 😩 I won't no more tho ...

Lamar:

2 weeks later

"How are you Ivy

"How are you Ivy." The interviewer said to Malia.

"I'm good and you ." She said  speaking into the mic.

"We recently seen on social media you got into a fight with multiple females butwe hear rumors that all 6 girls are currently in the hospital . Do you know any reason why they would be?" She smirked.

"Nah all I can say is Karmas a bitch—

"How'd you find a gorgeous girl like that." Some man said standing next to me .

"Just at a party." I said smiling looking at Malia.

"Nice Nice , thanks for coming in today the money should be deposit in her account tomorrow." He said smiling walking away.

I told him thanks and continued to stay behind the camera listening.

"Ivy is about her lyrics over here lying but we peep you and your manager is on a baewatch . How are y'all ?" She asked.

Malia smiled and blushed then made eye contact with me. My girl so beautiful she answered the question .

"We real good that's my baby are bond is just getting stronger and stronger every day." I said truthfully.

"Your so chill and laid back Ivy and your name is getting big drastically. What do you want to get out of this." She asked me.

"I want to tell my story and show it to the world . My struggles is the struggles I know a lot of girls may relate to. I want to let them know their not the only ones and also females can rap too . This will also get me and my family out the projects and live the American Dream, I'm very humble about everything and always thank God for blessing me ." I said .

She nodded her head and they wrapped up the interview. They gave her a few gifts and a hug then she came over to me .

"You did good today Malia." I said as I held her bags for her .

"Thank you baby, I'm hungry." She whined .

"Where you wanna go beautiful." I said as we got in the car .

"Anywhere oooou,  I want Chinese." She said getting hyped.

"Alright bet lets go to the mall I gotta get my watch tigthen."

She told me alright and pulled off . Today was my last day being with her all day, she had school tomorrow and I made a promise to her momma yesterday when I met her she would be at home. Imma miss waking up with my homie but I can't go against momma rule . A nigga never been so happy with me a female on top of that making money together stacking, it couldn't get any better . I met new people everyday giving me advice to start my own label that sound like too much but everyday I get more and more interested.