25.

Lamar:

"Just give him the money Lamar your cousin is in bad shape

"Just give him the money Lamar your cousin is in bad shape ." My dad said as I parked my car outside of Tae house .

"He a grown ass man. I don't know why the Fam keep babying him but alright pops." I said locking my car door.

"We don't turn our backs on blood. Something you need to work on. Just tell me when it's done ." He said before ending the call.

I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.

"Who is it." He yelled behind the door.

"Lamar." I told him.

The door opened wide and he let me in .

"Wassup g ." He said taking a sip of his Gatorade.

"I just came to give you this money from the family . They put it on this card." I said handing it to him .

His place was fucked up. Ripped up old couches , old ass food with mold going on it, clothes, trash, everything was messed up . Somebody was in the kitchen frying something .

"Thanks . I just wanna apologize for all the shit I done to you on some real shit. All my homies left , I got kicked out my old house with the studio , niggas robbed me . I don't know what to do anymore ." He said shaking his head .

He did look in bad shape , he always had his shit together but dude was lacking.

"You should've choose a different lifestyle like I did . I sold drugs for a full year saved up and invested in something else . This street life ain't for you—

"Babe whose that?" Someone said coming out the kitchen .

I looked up and it was Key . She gave me a dirty look and walked back in the kitchen.

"Mind your fucking business bitch  and talk to your friend. But yeah I think I'm done with this thug shit. I just wanna be a rapper that's always been my dream it's just I don't have shit." He said sighing .

"You gotta get it out the mud you ain't finna get shit handed to you . You need to start by cutting some people out your life and focusing on that goal and figuring out how you can get too it. Be smart." I told him.

"If I change my whole ways and get back on my shit can i get put on with your label." He said .

"I'll think about it but you have to go through the same process I do all my clients . Blood or not . You gotta work for it." I said truthfully.

He was about to say something but I seen Sei come out the kitchen eating a piece of chicken walking to the couch with Key behind her .

"Oh shi-shit hey Lamar." She said looking nervous sitting down .

I ignored her and told Tae I was gone, my girl can't hang around her know wonder I always got a bad vibe from her .

Tae dabbed me up and I headed to Malia, she wanted me to listen to her new song .