27.

Some folks complaining about the ads in my books . I'm signed to a contract to be apart of this Futures programs last month made it a year I've been in it . I promise it only comes once every 30 minutes 😩 (so it won't be annoying to readers ) it's only to help support my page it's just like the ads you watch before a YouTube videos . Thank you so much for the ones who have been supporting me and all my works it's greatly appreciated and I'm thankful as fuck! ❤️

Sorry for the spill but i had to air that out.

Last chapter .

4 months later...

Ayana:

"Thanks Yana." Malik said as I handing him his plate .

Laughter roared from the kitchen, I smiled seeing everyone so happy . Today Lamar's momma put together a get together for Malia and Lamar they came back from their honeymoon few weeks ago and since they didn't go all out on a wedding she just wanted to do something . He had a real nice loving family . I've been trying to avoid Tae all day he keep wanting to talk to me .

I just wanted to celebrate my cousins marriage and the accomplishments both of them made . I went into the guest room to grab my charger. I moved out their house 2 month ago . I know i was welcomed but Malia got a whole little family going on and they need privacy and just I don't know I just needed to get on my own feet . Malia ain't always gone be here and I needed to figure out me and what's my talents . Which was more so modeling or being with the people . Lamar offered me a job at his new building to be a secretary and do all the paperwork basically for his label. I get paid 20 an hour how could I give that up ? Something to help me in the meanwhile.

Footsteps behind me made me snap back into reality . I turned around and seen it was Tae coming into the room shutting the door behind him . I took a deep breath and just stared at him, he always try to be cool with me and I don't want too .

"Wassup ." He said first .

"Sup what do you want." I said deciding to entertain him this one time .

"I've been trying to holla at you for the longest Wassup with you." He said getting closer to me.

"Cut the small talk . What do you want?" I said shifting all my weight to my left leg.

"I just want our vibe back Ayana. I'm sorry for everything I did to you but when I first met you I meant everything I said to you and still care for you . I've did some immature shit back then and never realized the people I hurt back then . I'm not asking you to get back with me but if I could get one last chance ." He asked .

I stared him in the eyes and thought before I asked . My mind was screaming hell no but my heart— wanted to say yes . Only because Tae has been changing he got himself together , got a crib out the hood, don't mess with his old homies only his closet friend , come to the studio regularly and only been focusing on that . Since I work front desk I see him all the time and file his paper work . His music is doing very well , Lamar is putting him out there and letting him be heard . He still Tae in many ways but that's what I use to like about him .

I decided that I would give him another chance but only as friends . We're both young and make mistakes I'll just see what happens.

"Cool cool so um—" He said smiling widely in deep thought.

"How about we just go enjoy the party and catch up." I suggested since he looked lost.

He chuckled and scratched the back of his head then opened the door for me . Him acting nervous made me laugh as we walked down the hallway . I think made a good decision forgive but never forget.