3.

Malia:

"Nice job today Malia

"Nice job today Malia." My manger said as I clocked.

"Thanks." I said giving him a fake smile leaving out.

I walked out the door and hurried home. I freaking smelled like chicken and couldn't wait till I got out these clothes. I checked my phone and seen Key'Asia and Sei been texting me all day,I haven't replied because my feelings been really hurt about last night. I was finna roll one and chill at home .

I put my ear buds in and listen to the link. I went to find Lamar number and noticed he just texted me . I simply gave him a hey back and sung along to my lyric . I turned down my street and seen Key and Sei standing by my apartment .

I rolled my eyes and walked over to them .

"Look who just got off work." Sei said blowing smoke in my face .

"I'm tryna go take a nap what y'all want." I said putting my hand on hip .

"Why you been ignoring us . We told you we was sorry ." Sei said giving me a glare .

"For one I've been working all day and y'all know that was wrong to leave me at a party I didn't even wanna go to in the first place ." I said.

"Their was a miscommunication Malia you know we wouldn't just leave you purposely I mean come on ." Key said laughing .

"It didn't seem like it. Look I'm not in the mood I'll talk to y'all later." I said walking past them .

"Malia ." Sei grabbed my arm.

"Don't do us like this girl. We need to kick it or something we can't miss a day of summer." She smiled .

I looked at her then down at her hand and snatched it away .

"No I'm good ." I said sternly walking to my house .

"Malia ! Malia." They yelled after me as I walked up to my house .

I ignored them and walked in my house and locked the door behind me. My mom had her and her friends over playing cards drinking beer.

"Malia my baby your home early." My mom slurred .

I rolled my eyes and went to my room, they do this every Friday the only day she got off. I changed out of my work clothes and sat on my bed and texted back my food Bae to see if he could come get me. My stomach was growling and I couldn't eat anymore Popeyes .

I waited a few minutes but remembered he was working . My mouth was craving a burger from a mom and pop restaurant down the street .

I checked the time I had two hours before it got dark . It was only a few minutes away and maybe by the time I get back these loud ass folks would be gone .

I slide on a random crop top,  ripped jeans in my closet, &  slid my sandals on. Since it was so loud I took my journal I could work on my writing there . I quickly sprayed myself with perfume and left out my room .