9.

I might do Lamar a character change soon  🤔

Tae:

"Look brother

"Look brother." My little sister said showing me the phone .

I seen it was a video of Ivy's new music video .

"Aye stop listening to that little girls don't need to be hearing all that cussing." I said burping jogging down the stairs with my Gatorade .

"Aye where the fuck is Lamar at we need to drop this song tonight." Tezzy said.

"Y'all know he mad Tae was talking about his bitch he know that shit was fire ." Joe said passing me the blunt .

I chuckled . Last night I added a line on end to shade Ivy it was called exposed and I named all the hoes I fucked in the city plus I made a special one towards her . The plays on the song going dumb and more money is coming in .

"When she let you smash Tae? She seem mean as fuck and don't your cousin mess with her." Tezzy said as i walked up to the computer .

"I did when he left us alone and shit just went down . Bitches love Tae I can get anybody I want." I shrugged lying through my teeth .

"This lightskin nigga." They both laughed.

I brushed through my waves and heard the basement down shut.

"Here this soft nigga come." He said referring to Lamar.

"What's going on cuzzo about time you made it." I smiled trying to dap him up .

"Why you say that shit about her Davontae." He said giving me a blank expression.

I chuckled and looked down.

"Aye turn that down." I said putting my blunt out.

"I know you ain't come here crying about some bitch that's using you Lamar. You mad because she wanna fuck a real nigga."I chuckled .

"Y'all see this nigga." I said turning towards my niggas.

They all started laughing and saying yeah . I touched gun and stared at him . Family really don't mean shit to me and he wasn't finna bitch me infront of my homies.

He shook his head and looked away.

"This your warning nigga , don't say shit else about Ivy and find your own producer. Let's see how far you will go let's not forget who taught you your ways and who started this shit." He said walking out.