Characters ch1

That's the story of my life chapter 1

characters - this is just the characters, more will be added later but these are the main ones now.

The real story starts in chapter 2

read read read

Vote vote vote

Tell me how u like it.

:)

Lannie Van

Age 16

Hair- blond

Cheerleader

110 pounds

Height 5-5

Light blue eyes

She's pretty and wants everything to go her way. Has her life all planned out and wants to marry a guy named Jason when she turns 18 and graduates high school. Or so she thinks but every thing is about to change for her and the direction isn't good. Is Jason everything she's ever wanted. Her plans crumble and she must learn to live more in the moment.

Jason Hudson

Also known as jay

Age- 17

Dark brown hair

Green eyes

Football player

He's the good guy or so everyone thinks. Until one day he slips up and his cover is blown away. People see who he really is and life as he knew it is gone forever and so is his girl. Is this really for the better though. People can learn from there mistakes and figure out who they really are in the process.

Cara Linwood

Brown hair

Age- 17

Brown eyes

Kinda sluty

She will get in to anyones car and did. She got in just the right car or the wrong one depending on how you see it. It changed her life forever. For better or for worse.

Alice Chance

Lannie's best friend

Age 16

Light brown hair

Blue eyes

Cheerleader

She's been lannie's best friend forever but is all that about to change like everything else. Lannie and Alice share all there secrets. And are always together. Alice likes revenge. Will this work to her advantage in life????

Cody Mor

Alices boy friend

Age 17

Football player

Cody is a nice guy and just goes with the flow of things. Not very good with girls but still has a girl friend. And is happy with his life. But it could get better just wait and see.