how could he ch-3

That's the story of my life-chapter 3

-how could he :( tears

Lannie's pov-

So it's now Monday and I have to face school and do I dare say it - Jason. I finally got out of bed and put on my skinny jeans and red v-neck areo tee. I grabed some toast and got in my convedable mustang. After I arive at school I go straight to first hour cause I'm running late.

The hours pass by in a blur. It was finally lunch and hadn't told anyone about what had happened on Friday/Saturday. I had planned to tell Alice sometime so it might as well be now I thought.

So I walked into the lunch room and went to the table and sat across from Alice. She gave me a look then said why aren't you sitting with Jay. That's when told her everything. She said "Jason's such a jerk, he doesn't diserve you."

I said "Yeah I know." and I knew she was right.

I didn't feel like eatting so I just picked at my food then I felt Alice tap my sholder and then she pointed to the other end of the table. That's when I saw her. I turned back to Alice and said "That's the same little slut Jason picked up Saturday when he kicked me out of his car. I can't believe she's at our table. Who is she? I've never even seen her at this school!"

Alice said "Well I think that's Cara she's one of the biggest sluts in our school. How could you not have seen her? I mean she's been with like EVERY guy and now I guess she's with Jason."

Oh wow I thought, that's great just great I can't believe this! I mean Jason was like the best boyfriend ever and now look at him with some slut.

I look back down their way and imediatly wished I hadn't. They are making out at the lunch table. She was on his lap. Omg this is horrible! I can't watch this, i mean I still like him but I hate him so much I think I'm going to cry!!!!! So I got up and ran to the bathroom. I'm such a mess.

I had only just got to the bathroom and set down on the sink when i heard some one come in. I didn't even care who it was I just kept on crying and that was a mistake because pretty soon I felt two strong arms go around me. He held me close and said "It's gonna be ok, I'm here." That's when I looked up at him and saw who it was...........

Jason's pov-

So I went to the lunch room and saw Cara in line with some of her friends. I really like Cara, I thought. She's the one I left Lannie to be with. She is so good in bed. It's really to bad Lannie walked in on us at that party. Would've been nice to finish what we were doing. WhenI saw her walking by the road I couldn't help but kick Lannie out of my car and pick up Cara. There was no use in trying to fix things with her anymore and I had already moved on. I had fell in love with Lannie and I've always been the good guy (or acted like the good guy) but that just wasn't me.

I finally came out of my thoughts when Cara was right in front of me. Waving her hand in frount of my face. "Oh uh sorry bout that. I uh was just thinkin'." Wow she did look so hot today.

Then she said "Yeah I'm sure. You were staring at me." thin she did a little twirl "You think I look hot today??"

"Oh yeah, but not as hot as you I am" I said. She just laughed and we went and sat down at my usual table. The guys just looked at me and shrugged. I had already told them me and Lannie were a thing of the past.

I looked down at the other end if the table and saw Lannie and Alice talking. Wow! Lannie looked hot today to in that red v-neck. Then I felt Cara touch my arm and I forgot everything else but her. She kissed me and I just kissed her back We started making out. The guys wistled and laughed but otherwise continued on with there conversations. Well I guess I didn't really know that for sure. I was to wrapped up in what I was doing. Kissing Cara. And man was she a good kisser. Then for some reason I opened my eyes. I saw Lannie get up from the table and take off running somewhere. I tried to pull away from Cara but I just couldn't. I knew lannie saw me and Cara that's probaly why she ran off. But then I didn't really care either way. A little bit later Cara pulled away and then I saw that one of my best guy friends was gone. It was Cody. I thought he would be down by alice but he wasn't. Oh well i'll see him next hour.

Alice's pov-

Wow I can't believe Jason would do that to a girl exspecialy one he was in love with. Oh well I guess things change. I do feel sorry for Lannie though. I'm mean she's crying in the bathroom over him right now. I sure hope Cody would never do that to me. Though I know for a fact that Cody would never cheat on me.

He loves me and I love him to. He just isn't ready to say it yet is all. Mabe I'll have to be the first to say it. Who knows? He's suppost to take me on a date to a nice restraunt this Friday. I have high hoped that I'll get my I love you then.

Cody's pov-

I was sitting across from Jason at lunch but I just couldn't keep my eyes off Lannie today. How could Jay just throw her away like she was nothing. I'd always had a huge thing for her. I'd been dating her best friend for a month now, I know it wasn't right to use Alice to get to Lannie but still I did it. Alice was alright, just not my type like Lannie is. Alice is pretty and she's fun to talk to but, she as a thing for getting back at people for making her mad.

Then I saw Lannie run from the cafeteria crying. I followed her out. No one saw me follower though. They were all to busy doing there own thing. I hope Lannie's alright. Mabe this is my chance to be with her.

--------------------------------------------------

Well tell me how you like it I'd like to have 2 votes and/or comments for the next chapter.

So what do you think will happen next??????

Dun dun duuu

;) itaikitty