the truth and revenge ch-5

That's the story of my life chapter-5

-The truth &Revenge-

Recap

Alice's pov-

So I just quit writing after that. Why was he mad at me. I didn't do anything wrong. What was with that boys hair and cloths? There's something he's not telling me. Such a shame.

Well if I don't find out today I can always get it out of him on Friday. Mabe he's just nervous about telling me he loves me. That's probaly what's wrong. No need to worry things will be just fine. I wonder if he will get me something. My dad gave my mom a necklace the first time he said I love you. I sure hope I get something. That would be so romantic. I love Cody.

------------------------------------------------------------

Codys pov-

I'm going to break up with her. I like Alice I really do, but I like Lannie more and after what happened, I know that it's the right thing to do. Since I already made reservations ta a fancy restraunt mabe I'll take Lannie there. That would be a good first date.

Lannie's pov-

After I got home I took a shower and went to bed. Life went from bad to worse and now I've messed up alice's life too. What happens tommarow? How will I face any of them? The guilt is killing me. Then I cried myself to sleep. I woke up around 8 that night and just couldn't take it any more. So right or wrong as it may have been, I called Alice.

" Hey Alice it's me Lannie" I said into the phone.

"What's up? You sound a little off and you skiped all afternoon of school" Alice asked me.

"Well I did something wrong, very wrong and you'll never forgive me for it" I replyed

"What did you do" she asked.

"Well I was still at school .........", and I told her everything I did.

She was so mad that she said "I hate you" and hung up on me.

Mabe that wasn't the right thing to do I thought. At least everything is out in the open between us now I won't have to lie to her if she ever talks to me again, that is.

Cody's prov-

Well it's a little after 8 and I was watching a game on tV when Alice called me up. She was crying on the phone and the first thing I thought of was Lannie told her what I did. Well I guess this relationship is over.

"What's wrong Alice" I said.

"You are! You are all wrong" she yelled at me.

Yep she definatly knew, so let's get this over with.

"How could you do this to me? She was my best friend and you had to go comfort her. Sure that would have been fine if you had of just stopped there, but no you didn't now did you? You just had to go do her in the bathroom. So that's where you where 6th hour. Thats why you didn't want to talk to me. Did you think i wouldn't find? Well i did, and here I thought I loved you. Well, guess what were over, and I hate you. You can have that stupid Lannie. Now I see why Jason dumped her she's just as skanky as Cara. Where over!!!!!!!"

And that was that she just hung up on me.

So I called up Lannie to see what had happened.

" Lannie what happened? Did you say something to Alice cause she broke up with me." I said

"I'm sorry" Lannie cryed " I just couldn't take it. The guilt was eating at me. Now she hates me and she broke up with you. Oh Alice hates me. I'm so so sorry. I thought it was the right thing, but it wasn't and I was wrong" she cryed some more.