Valentines day chapter 20

That's the story of my life ch 20

Valentines day

Jacobs pov-

I want to do something special for lannie since it is valentines day weekend. So I'm taking her to the park we went to the first time we met.

Lannie's pov-

Jacob is taking me on a date for valentines day. I have no idea where though. He says it's some place special and it's going to be a suprises. So I'm waiting a plan dress with flats and just as I walk down the stairs there is a knock on the door. I open it and it is Jacob. He looks amazing. He's wairing jeans and a long sleeve navy blue shirt that is fitted and shows his musles.

"Hey kitty you look stunning tonight" he murmers.

"Thanks" I wisper back.

He puts his arm around me and we walk to his car. We get in and start driving. Pretty soon we arive at the park we first met at. I smiled remimbering the time we first met.

-Flashback-

I had just moved into my new house. I was spinning around my back yard while my parents were unpacking. I started to fall. Someone caught me. I looked up expecting to see one of my parents but instead it was a boy about my age. I had never liked boys. They were icky. But this one was different. He was handsome. He asked me if I wanted to go play at the park with him. I said yes and went and told my parents. Then me and the boy went to the park. I found out his name was Jacob. He was a nice boy. He pushed me on the swings and caught me when I went down the slide. Then it started to get dark so we headed home. He walked me to my house and left.

-Flashback over-

It was perfict. This park is like our special place. Jacob wraped his arms aroung me and we swang on the swings and went down the slid. He was such a gentlemen. It was just like old times when we use to go to the park. Well exceped when he kissed me. He didn't use to do that.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wow chapter 20 I didn't think I would acutualy get to it.

Well hope you enjoy it.

Vote-Comment-check out my other uploads

Years younger &

Random things hobos can do to keep themselves alive (be sure to tell the hobos you see)

Itaikitty