the restraunt ch 7

That's the story of my life chapter 7

The restraunt

Lannie's pov-

So it was finally Friday and I went on my date with Cody. He took me to a nice restraunt. Guess who was there. Cara with Jason. I tryed to avoid them but we were sat at the table next to them. Then like 5 minutes late Alice came in with a guy I'd never met before and they were set on our otherside. What is with this I thought? Does this restraunt want a fight? None of us talked, not even to our dates.

Finaly our orders were taken and then we got our food. We still weren't talking to each other.

About half way through the meal Cara turned to me and said "What are you doing here? You act like some stocker comming to the same place me and my Jay Jay are at and sitting right by us."

"Well exuse me but I didn't even know you where here. And we didn't choose this seat!" I snaped at her.

She got quiet.

Then after we finished our meal, Cody and I got up to leave. The Alice stuck out her foot in front of me and made me fall on my face. Then she dumped the rest of her plate on my back.

Her date just looked at her.

Cody helped me up and I slaped Alice across the face. Then we just left.

Alice's date's pov-

There was so much tenion in the air. Did Alice know the people sitting beside us? No one was talking. Alice wasn't having a good time. I should have thought of something eles to do , but with the short notice this was all I could think of. Girls like this place most of the time. I got a quick reservation cause my dad is the manager of it. I thought it would be a good first date. I now think it wasn't such a good choice. I really like Alice she's pretty and she's a cheerleader. I don't know why she ask my out. I'm one of the seniors. Not a football player and I don't have alot of friends. I'm am one of the hot guys though. Or so that's what girls say.

When the table next to us was getting up Alice tripped the girl and spilled her plate all over the girls back. After the girl got up she slapped Alice and left.

Then the next table down was done and they said good bye to Alice and left.

"What was that all about Alice?" I questioned her. "I didn't know you were like that."

I really didn't know she was that kind of person. I didn't know much about her at all. She was just pretty so I said yes when she ask me out.

" Oh it was nothing. " she replyed

"It didn't look like nothing and you know what if your going to act like that I don't wanna go out with you anymore" I said and then I got up and left. Leaving her to find her own way home. I know it was harsh but mabe it will teach her how to act to people.

Alice's pov

I don't even like him. Why did i even ask him? How could Cody bring her here?

He was suppost to take me. I bet she doesnt even know he made the reservations a week ahead of time for me and him to go. Now I have to. pay for a bus to take me home. Great just great.

After I payed for it, I got on the bus and went home.

Guys are such jerks. How could Cody do this to me? I miss him so much. He gave our special date to my best friend. My

Life is falling apart and do you know who's falt it is? Jason's!

I wanted my Cody back, even after everything he's done. I would take him back. People say once a cheater always a cheater, but I don't believe that. Cody wouldn't cheat on me again. That is if he asks me out again. Oh I still have a chance.

Cody pov-

Wow Alice was mean at the restraunt today. Who was she with? I've never seen the guy in my life!!

I don't like the thought of Alice being with other people and you know what Lannie isn't that great maby I'll dumper and try to get Alice back.

Lannie's pov-

Cody is so sweet. He kissed me good-night at the door just like in all the movies. Except for I was covered in food.

I think I might be falling for him. Life is going good now.

----------------------------------------

Hope you liked it :)

Itaikitty;-)