Promises ch 15

That's the story of my life. Ch 15

Promises

Lannie's pov-

I went up to my room. Can you believe him. Last night he was all over me and today he like sorry, sorry, not my fault!

I sat on my bed and started looking through a magizen. Then the door opened and Jacob came in.

"Hey. I know your mad but come on. I'll never let it happen again Lannie. You know me I always keep my promises." he said.

I thought well that was true. I can't remember one promise he didn't keep. He's always been there for me.

-Flashback-

I was 8 and our familys were going on a camping trip together at the river. I hated the river and had never went in it. Everyone else was swimming and having fun but I was sitting on the edge. Jacob walks up to me and says."Jump in. I'll catch you."

"No. I can't." I said.

"Come on. It'll be ok. I won't put you down once. I'll carry you around the whole time." he says with a smile.

"Ok" I mumbled and slid off the bank slowly. My feet never touched the bottom once. He carryed me around in his arms for 2 hours and then we got out.

-Flashback over-

He had kept all his promises to me. So I mumbled "ok" and he raped his arms around me. I knew I would never see him drunk again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is such a sweet chapter!!!

What do you think??????????????

Enjoy

:) itaikitty

Read-Vote-Comment-And check out years younger!