The party and I love all in one weekend ch-13

That's the story of my life chapter 13

The party and I love you all in one weekend.

Alice's pov-

So the weekend went by and I didn't see Cody once. He's change so much after he dated Lannie. He use to be akward and sweet around me but now I just don't know things have changed. He seems like a player now. When we walk through the halls at school he has his arm around me but is checking out all the other girls that pass by. I hope things get better. Maybe he's just not as right for me as he was before.

Cody's pov-

Wow I never notice that there were so many hot girls in our school. Even hotter than Lannie or Alice. Wow I would so do them.

This weekend I'm going to a big party. It will so rock. I think Jay's going too. I wonder if Cara's going.

Jason's pov-

So I was suposed to go to some big party with lots of girls and strippers. I don't want to though. I have my girl. I love her. I've never told her that though. That's what I'm going to do tonight. It Saturday and Cara will be comming over. I got her a swirly gold necklace and I found the perfict place to tell her I love her. I thought she should know I do love her since I'm going to perpose two weeks from today on valentines day.

So I went to go pick up Cara. When she was in the car I said "I have a suprises for you!"

"Oh what is it! I love suprises" she squealed.

"Well now, you'll just have to wait and see" I replyed.

About 30 minutes later we finally arived at the spot. It was a small lake with very green grass aroung it. The sun was starting to go down and the sunset was beautyfull. I couldn't have arived at a more perfict time.

I got out of the car and we walked down a small path to the lake. When we reached the lake Cara was amazed.

"Wow" she said "this is so beautyfull"

"You like it?" I asked.

"I love it!" she replyed.

I raped my arms around her from behined and put my head on her sholder. I kissed her neck then she turned around and kissed me on the lips. Just a little peck to make me go wild. I controled myself though and lead her to a place I had set up earlyer today. It was a picnic. After we were done eating then I took her hand in mine. I looked into her eyes. The sunset was perfict.

"I love you Cara" I told her "I have for sometime now and I love our baby too."

I took the necklace out of the box and put it around her neck. Then I took her hand again and waited for her to say something. I hope she loves me to. What if she doesn't.

Tears were falling from her eyes. I whiped them away with my fingers. Then she wispered "I love you too. So so much." and she started to cry. I pulled her up on my lap and she cuddled against my chest. After she stopes crying I kissed her forehead.

We were now laying down on the blanket. Looking at the stars. The girl I love was in my arms.

Cara's pov-

Everything was so prefict tonight. Jason. Said I love you. He loved the baby to. No guy has ever told me he loved me. Or given me a necklace or anything for that matter.

Right now I'm just laying here in his arms looking up at the stars. I reached up and stroked his face. He leaned down and kissed me gentle. It was wonderful.

Cody's pov-

Time for the party and I look realy hot. I'm getting laid tonight. I'm waring a pair of dark jeans and a navy shirt. It's tight so is shows my mucles. I have the sleaved pushed up on it.

I get in my truck and go to the party. It as already started and the people are going wild. I get a couple of beers first thing. I find some really hot chicks. There all tipsy. One of them starts grinding on me. Wow I'm so turned on. I took her upstairs and had my fill. Then I went back down, got another couple of beers and a hot chick and went back to find a bed with her. That's how my night went. It was great!

Lannie's pov-

So there was a big party and I was going with Jacob and his friends. I didn't get drunk but Jake got a lot tipsy. He took me to the dance floor and kissed me like there was no tommarow all the while he was rubbing his manhood against me. I could feel I through his pants.

We left a little early but not before I saw Cody go upstairs drunk with a girl. I saw a couple of girls grinding on him.

Should I tell Alice about it. Wonder if she's here. I don't think so. Or that girl would have been her.

Jacobs pov-

I'm drunk. Wow Lannie is hot I should tell her she's hot. She is turning me on even more.

"Lannieeeeeee!..........Your soooo hot. I wanna kiss you." I said.

Then I started to rub the inside part of her thigh. She didn't say anything so I just kept rubbing higher and higher. She was waring a short dress and I started rubbing me hand up it. Then I touched her spot and she hit my hand away.

"Ooooo! Whattttt wasss that forrrrr? I just wanteddd you." I complained and gqrabed my manhood. It hurt I was that tuned on. I rubbed it while she took me to her house.

"Your drunk Jacob! Now stop rubbing up on me." she said.

We got to her house and I crashed in her bed.

----------------------------------------------

So how'd you like it!!!

Good- bad-something I can change for the next chapter?

Read-Vote-Comment

:) itaikitty