Jail ch 18

That's the story of my life ch 18

Jail

Cody's pov-

So I'm hanging out at my house and then the worst thing happeneds. The cops come and through me in jail.

When one of the officers came by my cell he told me i had been convicted of sexual asalt on several ocasions. Now depending how the trial goes I could have up to 10 years in prison since I was now 18.

Great so the deal is as good as done. I know I did it. I have so many things going against me here.

They can get proof from those girls.

Witnesses from the party.

Maybe witnesses from the date and the screaming girl.

I have no aterny.

They do.

No my parents will be mad and won't help me out!!!!!!!

The trial is in 3 days. So I get to sit here in this tiny cell with a toilet and a cot and that's it!!!!

I don't even get to finish high school!!!

I'm gonna look like crap when I get out of here.

Well at least there isn't some murder in here with me.

I coulda had a ton of girls. They were all over me today.

----------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how long I've sat here thinking. This is torched. I only did it once. I was drunk. It's an excuse!!!!!

The lights just went out!!!!!!! Why are there no lights?????? I jump up and start shaking the bars and scream.

"Where are the lights. They went out!!!! Someone should change the bulb"

I kept screaming until I past out from exsostion on the cell floor.

------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up it was saturday. There was someone stairing at me. Well a lot of people were but someone was in my cell!!! That guy was a creep. I got up slowly and looked at him.

"So uhhh what are ya in for." I asked casually.

"Killed a couple of girls and torched 'em." the guy said back coldly. Oh great well now I'm in here with a murderer.

---------------------------------------------------------

So everyone was it what you exspected for Cody??????

Is he guilty or not???? You decide.

Comment-Vote-fan!!!!!

Itaikitty