Player ch 17

That's the story of my life 17

Player

Cody's pov-

I went to school today and alice ran up to me. She looked excited about something. Oh well I'm gonna break up with her.

----------------------------------------------------------

So after I broke up with Alice, I got tons of girls looking at me. Then they started comming up to me. Pretty soon I had five of them with me. I didn't even know them. I got there numbers and then got a date with each of them on a different night. Now I have a date every night this week.

-----------------------------Monday-----------------------

So tonight I was picking up a girl named Amanda. She was a hot blond. Really slutty totaly my style. When I got to her house she invited me in. Her parents weren't home and we went strait up to her room. I got laid and then I left.

----------------------tuesday--------------------------------

So tonight I had a hot date with some girl named. Well it started with an S. I took here out and then she wouldn't do anything with me. We went to the drive in and were sitting in the back seat. All she wanted to do is get to know me. So I drove off and pulled into a diserted area. I pulled here out of the car riped off here pants and had my way with her. She screamed but know one heard her. Then I just left her there and went home.

----------------------Wednesday-------------------------

So I had girls all over me today and then I had a date with a girl named Saige. Got laid. Then left.

-------------------------Thursday--------------------------

I had a date with a girl. Have no clue what here name is. I got laid and left. That's pretty much all I do on dates.

---------------------Friday-------------------------

The day just draged on. I had a date with another girl. That draged on too. Then I got laid and got home by 6.

What a week!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not posting for so long!!!!! I've been busy!!!!! So what are you thoughts about Cody????????

Itaikitty