Hang Over ch 14

That's the story of my life.

Chapter 14

Hang Over

Jacobs pov-

I woke up in Lannie's bed. Ooohhhhh my head. I had a major hang over. I just layer there. Where was Lannie? She drove me to her house last night so I know she had to be here some where.

I slowly got up and went down stairs. Lannie was sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee. I sat across from her and with out a word she got up and poured me some coffee too. I drink some and she asked. "How do you feel?"

"It's just a hang over. I'll be fine." I said.

"I didn't like the way you acked when you were drunk." she said.

Oh no. What did I do last night. I could only remember dancing at the party and her taking me here.

"What did I do?" I groaned.

You acked like a perv. You were grinding on me all night and thin when I got you in the car you started moaning and jacking off right in frount of me. But that was after you touched me in my place." she eruped.

"I'm so sorry Lannie. I won't do it again. I didn't know what I was doing. I was drunk." I apologised.

"Don't get drunk around me again." she said and then got up and walked up to her room. I ran after her. I have to think of something that will make her forgive me.

Cody's pov-

Wow I thought. Last night was something eles. It felt great. All those girls. Now what will I do about Alice. One of the girls will tell her. She'll find out. Then I relised I was in a bed and it wasn't mine. There was a girl next to me. She was pretty. Curled up naked in the bed. I reached ove and rolled her over on her back. I got on top and started round 2 with her. She woke up and tryed to push me off. I just kept going. In and out. She screamed and kicked and cryed. I knew it was wrong, but I just couldn't stop. It felt good to have her fitting me as I did her. When I was finished I got up, put on my cloths and left.

The girls pov-

He was rapping me. I couldn't get him off. It hurt. He was being to ruff I pushed and screamed. But no one came. He finished and got off and left. I just payed there and cryed.

--------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think??? Will Cody and Alice break up??? Will Cody get caught for what he did????

How will Jacob and Lannie be now???

Read-Vote-Comment-Oh and check out my new story: years younger!

Enjoy

:) itaikitty