break up ch-8

That's the story of my life chapter 8

Break up

Cody's pov-

It's Saturday and I think I will break up with Lannie today. So I went over to her house and ask her if she would like to go on a walk with me.

As we were walking. I started talking to her.

"So I have something I need to tell you." I said.

" In so do I but you can go first." she said. Ok well mabe she's thinking the same thing I am. That's going to make this a lot easyer.

"Ok. So I was thinking that mabe this whole you and me thing isn't working out. What I mean is that it's causing alot of fights and we aren't really that into each other. We never get to spend time together cause you always have to be somewhere. Things are so complicated. I think we should break up and just stay friends." I told her. "What did you have to say?" I asked.

"Oh umm I was uhh going to say the same thing." she said. Well that's good we were both on the same page after all.

"Ok well that's good were agreeing." I said. "Oh and I have something to ask you."

"And what would that be?" she asked.

"Well since we're just friends now. I was wondering if I could ask Alice back out?" I asked her.

She frowned but said " Oh umm yeah that's fine."

"Well I've got to go so see ya." she said, and walked off down a long drive way.

Well I'm glad that's over with. Now I can get Alice back.

Lannies pov-

I wasn't exspecting that one. I really liked him. I lied to make him think also wanted to break up. So I quickly made up an exsuse and got out of there. I hope I don't start crying.

I started walking down a long drive way in my neighborhood. At the end of it is where one of my guy friends lives. When I got to the door I knocked and he awnsered it. I was invited in and we went up to his room. I told him what had happened between me and Cody. He hugged me and said things would turn out ok. I had to leave a little while later and he took me home.

----------------------------------------------------

Character

Jacob Ladin

Age 17

Dark brown hair

Dark eyes

6-2

Is one of Lannie's best guy friends. Has had a huge crush on her ever since they met at day care when they were 5 &6.

Nice guy. Lots of money and good with girls.

------------------------------------------------------------

Alice's pov-

I was sitting around the house doing nothing. When the doorbell rang. I just opened the door without seeing who it was. That was a mistake.

It was Cody. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you." he said.

"Why" I asked.

"You'll see. Now do you want to talk to me?" Cody said.

"Sure I guess, Ok do you want to sit down?" I said.

"Yeah that'd be great." he said.

I took him to the kitchen and we sat down at the table.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Well just lisen to me ok. I have something to tell you. Don't interuped. Please just let me get it all out. " he said. Ok then this was wierd.

"Ok I'm lisening." I finaly said.

"Ok well here goes. I broke up with Lannie. Things just weren't working out and I figured out why. I love you and I want to get back together. I know I was wrong. That I cheated and caused fights. I want to have you back though. If you say yes I promise I will never cheat on you again. Though I can understand if you don't want to." he just spit it all out. It was hard to understand, but I got it all.

Cody ask me back out!!!!!!!!

"Yeah, I guess I'll take you back." I said.

"Thank you so much Alice. I've missed you. Do you want to go out tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah sure." I replyed.

"Ok I'll pick you up in 2 hours." he said.

"Ok see you then." I said.

Then he left. Wow I wonder where that leaves me and Lannie. Will she still be mad at me? Who knows? I have to go get ready for my date!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. I hope you liked the story. The next 2 chapters will be more dramatic. This one is a little boring. It's just a filler. Though it does contain important info.

Anyway hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!!!

;) itaikitty