3-2-1 ch 2

That's the story of my life- chapter 2 3-2-1

3 is for those girls your dancin' with

2 is for what happened to just me and you

1 is look you just left me standin' here in this stupid street

Lannie's pov-

I can NOT believe the nerve of that stupid boy!!!!! He was the one I loved and he just left me here with Nothing. Tears are streaming down my face but I barely notice. He broke my heart. I had wanted to marry him. As I walk home I think about what happened the past few days.

Flash back-

Jason was my boyfrind of a year now and so we went out partyin' he got a little tipsy but I don't like drinking so I didn't. I went out to get some fresh air, cause the whole freakin' place reaked of alcohol.

When I came back in Jay was no where to be seen so I decided to go to the bathroom. As I was walking past a bedroom and I heard some screechy girls voice screeching "Jason oh Jason." I opened the door and there was MY Jay in bed with some girl. I didnt even know her. How could he, this was suposed to be our special night. Then he tried to explain but there's no explaining for that. So I just left the party and him behind. I got a taxi and went to my favoret place. The mall.

The next day when he'd slept off all that alcohol he'd been drinkin' he came to talk to me. We went for a drive and we talked. But I just couldn't forgive him. He wanted me too though and saw nothing wrong with what he did.

He said "come on Lannie I was drunk you can't blame me for it. Things just happen. I'm sorry about it. It doesn't mean I don't love you.".

I told him "If you loved me you wouldn't have done it. You cheated on me. There's no exscuse that will make it all right. It was our one year anniversary at that. I just can't forgive you."

He became so mad at me that he was yelling and telling me that I was good for nothing. He called me all the cussing words you can think of. He thought he was right on this. I had never seen this side of him before. It kinda scared me.

That's when we past a pretty girl. Oveously not as pretty as I am but the he just pulled over to her and said "You wanna ride beautyful."

She said "Umm, I don't know is there any room???" and all this time I'm just sitting there in the front seat of Jay's black eclipce getting madder and madder.

I was thinking what the flip is Jason doing asking this girl if she wants a ride. They can both totaly tell that I'm right here and all of a sudden I'm riped from my thoughts AND that car. Jason just pushes me right out of the car and the girl gets in. They drive away and I'm just left standing there in middle of the road and it's getting dark.

Flash back over

I had to walk the like 3 miles to my house. After I thought about all of it. I felt better. Mabe Jason wasn't such a good guy after all. It still hurts but, I'll get over it. Then I went to bed.

-Dream-

I was on at one of the away games cheering for our team. After the game all the football players and the cheerleaders got on the bus to go back. It was late and I was one of the last ones to get on the bus. All the seats were taken so a couple of us girls had to sit on someones lap. And of coarse I sat on Jason's. The bus was dark and pretty loud. Jason rapped his arms around me and I turned to face him and at that moment he kissed me.

-End of dream-

I woke up the next morning and it was Sunday. I relized I had a dream about my first kiss with Jason.

Authors Note-

Well this was my first story so comment and tell me how I did and if I should continue writing it. Votes are also great

Thanks for reading!!!!!!

Itaikitty ;)