when they met ch-12

That's the story of my life chapter 12

When they met

4 days later

Jason's pov-

So Cara was pregnant with my baby. We were both seniors so after we graduate I thought we could get married.

So after school on Friday I picked out a ring. It was a 3 kt dimond with 2 kts worth of blue saphires going down each side of the band. The band was white gold. I knew she'd like it.

It was 2 weeks until valentines day an that's when I would propose to her.

I was 18 so I didn't have a lot of money to buy a ring. This one cost $10,890. It was a good ring but almost made me broke. My parents give me a good aluance every month so it would be fine.

I had just turned 18 3 days ago. Cara had came over to my house. For my present she cooked me dinner and then let me undress her and we messed around.

Lannie pov-

Jacob was taking me out on our first date tonight. It was so exciting! We went to the movies. Then we went out to eat at my favorite restruant. It is a Mexican one. Then when he droped me off at my house. He walked me to the door. Then he kissed me and left. It was so sweet.

Jacobs pov-

I hope she liked our first date. I wanted to take things slow so I didn't kiss her til the very end. She looked so beauteful. She is the sweetest girl I've ever gone out with. I really like her. I always have. Ever since I saw her when I was 6. On my way home from droping her off I thought about the first time I saw Lannie.

-Flashback-

I was outside walking to the park that was in our neighborhood. I past the house that had been forsale for a really long time. The sign now said sold on it and there was a family unpacking there things from the back of a moving truck. She was spining around the back yard when I saw her. I walked through the yard and no one noticed. I walked up to her while she was spinning. She almost fell down but I caught her first. I said hi to her and she said hi back. I asked her if she wanted to go play at the park with me and she said sure. We went to the park and played until it was almost dark. I walked her home then went home myself. I had thought she was pretty back then. Like an angel.

-Flashback over-

Now she's even more pretty I thought as I went inside my house. She's beautyful.

----------------------------------------------------------

So how was chapter 12?????????

Read-Vote-Comment

;) itaikitty