pregnant ch-10

That's the story of my life chapter 10

Pregnant

Alice pov-

After he took me home I freaked out. I started to cry and I curled up into a ball in the corner of my room. I glad he had already left. I wasn't ready. We had just gotten back together. I lost my virginity to Cody. Lannie lost her virginity to Cody too. So I called up Lannie. I needed my friend.

Lannie's pov-

It was like 11:00. At night and I was getting ready to go to bed. What a day it had been I thought. That's when my phone rang, it was Alice. Oh no what could she posibly want.

I talked to Alice for a little while and we got things straightened out between us. Then she told me what happened with Cody earlyer tonight. You know what? I'm glad I'm not his girlfriend any more. After we hung up I was so tired that I went to sleep imediently.

Jason pov-

So it was about noon on Sunday when Cara came over. I kissed her, but she seemed uneasy about something. We made small talk for a while and then she said. "I have something really important to tell you."

"And what would that be?" I asked. Oh no she's breaking up with me.

"Well umm I'm sorta pregnant with you baby." she wispered the last half.

"What!!!" I exsploded.

"I'm pregnant with your baby ok?" she said.

I had to sit down my heart was racing. How could I get a girl pregnant. Well I knew how but. Wow Cara is pregnant with my baby!

I reached up and pulled her down to my lap. I put my head on her sholder and we stayed like that for a really long time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well tell me how you liked it. And now you have 2 chapters by today just like I promised.

;) itaikitty