ch-4 oh Cody

That's the story of my life- chapter 4

Recap-

Cody's pov-

I was sitting across from Jason at lunch but I just couldn't keep my eyes off Lannie today. How could Jay just throw her away like she was nothing. I'd always had a huge thing for her. I'd been dating her best friend for a month now, I know it wasn't right to use Alice to get to Lannie but still I did it. Alice was alright, just not my type like Lannie is. Alice is pretty and she's fun to talk to but, she as a thing for getting back at people for making her mad.

Then I saw Lannie run from the cafeteria crying. I followed her out. No one saw me follower though. They were all to busy doing there own thing. I hope Lannie's alright. Mabe this is my chance to be with her.

----------------------------------------------

That's the story of my life - chapter 4

Oh Cody

Cody's pov-

As I went into the bathroom that Lannie had just ran into I though dang, I'm going into the girls bathroom. Hope I don't get caught. Then that was all forgoten the moment I saw Lannie sitting on the sink crying over Jason. I walked over to her and put my arms around her. Then I said "It's gonna be ok, I'm here." Then she turned and cryer into my chest.

When she looked up and saw me she said "Cody why are you here?"

I told her "Because, I love you Lannie I always have and I wanna be with you."

Then I kissed her lips gentle and after a second she kissed me back. I could feel my whole body come alive. Exspecialy the parts in my pants. We started kissing with more force and then we went into the big stall at the end of the bathroom. I felt her hands slip up my shirt then she took it off. I took hers off too and she was hotter than I could ever imagine. And that's when the cloths started flying.

Lannie's pov-

Oh wow his touch feels so good! That's all I could think about. Then the cloths all started comming off and pretty soon I was in only my panties. And after a few more kisses those came off too, and he came in. I was crying it hurt so bad.

---------------------------------

A little while later I was laying on the bathroom floor naked with Cody and it hit me. I had just lost my virginity on the bathroom floor out of the pity of my best friends boyfriend. Could things get any worse. Well the awnser to that was yes. That's when I started to cry, again. Cody held me for what seemed like forever. Then we got up collected, our cloths off of the bathroom floor, got dressed, and with one last kiss Cody left the bathroom. I left right behind him. We each went our seperite ways.

I went to my car. It was in the middle of 6th hour, so I just left school. I didn't want to face any one. Definintly not Alice. She loved Cody and I felt so bad for her. I wasn't going to tell her what happened and I don't think he will either. But there's still a problem. I think I might love Cody now too.

Alice pov-

When I went into 6th hour Cody was still nowhere to be seen. Lannie must still be crying or not want to come to class and face Jason so she wasn't here either. After a little while Jason came in and took his seat beside me and we didn't say a word. It was akward. I wanted to slap him or something. I think it would have been appropriate under the surcomstances.

7th hour Cody was there. I went in and sat by him. It was kinda akward cause he didn't say anything and he looked horrible. Had he gotten in to a fight???

I didn't get to ask him anything cause at that minute class started. The teacher talked for like 15 minutes the put in a boring film on rocks. As soon as the lights went out I pulled out a piece of paper to pass notes with Cody.

The note-

Alice- Cody what happened did you get into a fight.

Your hair is a mess and so are your cloths. Were you in the office last hour.

Cody- no

Alice- oh well then what happened where were you???

Cody- nothing happened

Alice- oh but you were gone in lunch too. I didn't see you

Cody- Alice look this isn't a good time let's just talk later

So I just quit writing after that. Why was he mad at me. I didn't do anything wrong. What was with that boys hair and cloths? There's something he's not telling me. Such a shame.

Well if I don't find out today I can always get it out of him on Friday. Mabe he's just nervous about telling me he loves me. That's probaly what's wrong. No need to worry things will be just fine. I wonder if he will get me something. My dad gave my mom a necklace the first time he said I love you. I sure hope I get something. That would be so romantic. I love Cody.

-----------------------------------------------

So what do you think. Will Cody and Lannie get together? Will Alice ever find out what happened?? And what about Cara and Jason?? Give me some comments and tell me what you think.

Don't forget to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading ;)

:) itaikitty