chapter 21❤

Nicholas's p.o.v

I've been feeling so sick for two days then today it rises , I couldn't do anything so I just told rose I won't be at work.

I didn't want to tell Iyna cause I wanted to be left alone ,but I was surprised she came, I wasn't expecting her or anyone.

She looked so scared when she saw me , I saw it in her eyes and that instant I knew she cares for me ,not just little but a lot , I never expected her to make me soup to recover, at least am better now .

This fever comes once in a while , especially if I've over stressed myself, I didn't call my doctor because I don't want him to ask me to seat at home and do nothing.

And I refused to call my family cause they will freak out and force me to see the doctor and the result will end up badly.

For some reason am happy Iyna cared and came , I know Rose told her I was home , but am shocked she came,i didn't want her to see me in such condition and I asked her to go, but she refused.

I felt better again after the soup and drug , and I asked her to stay , I didn't know why but I just wanted her close to me , I soon fell asleep with my head on her lap and her fingers playing on my hair .

I need to let you know now, Iyna has gotten me to fall for her, yes I've falling for her , I really want her and I have to tell her about it , I really don't know how she will take it but there's no harm in trying right .

I work up some hours later and discovered my head still was on her lap.

I slowly got up and looked at her beautiful face , she's sleeping soundly.

I adjusted her to lay on the bed well, and covered her up, I kissed her forehead and she signed but continued sleeping.

I can't believe she successful got me to fall for her, she won my stone cold heart , I touched her hair from her forehead and admired her good look .

Her lashes were long and very beautiful, her lips so pink and small, her cheek is wonderful and her skin glows Like emerald.

Iynaama hayes...you stole my heart like a thief, I will have to make you mine now , I need to.

After my long admiring I got up and went to take a shower

Some minutes later I came out but Iyna isn't on the bed anymore, where did she go?

I quickly pulled on a T. Shirt and a black jeans trouser, and quickly head down stairs i hope she hasn't gone .

Then I heard some sounds from the kitchen, I gently walked there and there stood my beauty queen making something on the gass , I lean on the door frame and stare at her cooking.

Iyna's p.o.v

Gosh I fell asleep, when I woke up , I didn't find Nicholas on the bed, I hope his okay ? Then I heard the shower running.

I signed, his taking his bath, I got out of bed and went downstairs to make something for him to eat so I can give him drug before I start going home .

I went into the kitchen and started making becons and eggs for him, with pancake and jam.

My neck hurts , due to how I slept , but it seems he moved me to lay well,i continued doing what I was doing and once I turned my heart beat stopped In shock.

"Oh my god" I exclaimed.

Nicholas leaning on the door frame he really scared me.

"Am sorry , I didn't mean to scare you " he said and I smiled .

"No problem..are you okay ? I asked .
"Yeah, thanks for earlier...."he said.

"No problem, it's my duty seems am your P.A " i replied.

He raised an eyebrow and came closer to me .

"What are you making? He asked .

"Umm...bacons and egg ...with pancake and jam " I replied.
"I hope you don't mind i'm using your kitchen without permission? I asked .

"of course not iyna,thanks for Helping Me "he replied i smiled .

"Um.. Nicholas, maybe you Should wait in the sitting room I will be done soon" I said .

He nodded and left .

Wow his Really calm today , I thought he was gonna shout at me like he always does.

Am surprised at his behavior now.

What happened to the beast ?