chapter 22❤

Iyna's POV

After I set the meals on the dinning,i went to his room to bring his drug, once I came back he's already seated at the dinning.

I walked to him gently and placed it in his front.

"Umm...you should eat well and take the pills then you can go back to bed and rest "I said.

I was moving away then he grab my hand , I turned and he was staring at me deeply, my heartbeat was racing too fast, why do I feel so nervous?

"Ain't you eating with me ?" He asked like i do before.

I looked at him shocked,did my boss just asked me to eat with him?

"Um...no, I made it for you , and besides I need to go home it's already so late " I said pulling my hand away.

He didn't look okay when i said i was going home , why those he look so sad? Nicholas look sad just because I told him i'm going home what's happening?

"Iyna it's already too late , check the time , it's 9:pm don't you know we slept for a very long time? , I can't let you go home today , you should spend the night "he said.

"Um... please, I need to go, I could still manage"I say

"Iyna why are you being stubborn....okay just hold on" he picked his phone and dialed a number.

Who is he calling?

"Hello Tobia " he said .

Oh my gosh why is he calling Tobi ?

"Yes, I just want to tell you Iyna won't be home tonight" he said .

"Okay sure ...bye" he said and faced me .

"Why did you call her,?" I asked

"Because I want you here Iyna, and besides she said she went to see her new boyfriend, and she left since 3 hours now , and She went with the house key , and she's been texting and calling but you ain't receiving any "he said .

She's been calling? I quickly rushed to my bag and found my phone .

I scroll through it and it was true , I have about 10 miss calls from her and 5 messages, I quickly opened the messages.

1
*Iyna when will you be back today ,you didn't answer my call*

2
*Iyna why aint you replying me, I want to tell you I will be out with Jacob today*

3
*I've called again and your not picking, could you please call back?*

4
*Iyna am getting worried, where are you, I took the house key, I can't leave the door open, I came to your company,but one of the staffs called Rose told me you went to prince charmings house , maybe you should sleep over there am not sure I will be back tonight*

5
*Iyna am so angry at you, you aint even answering my calls or replying to my messages, or are you busy with your boss?...in fact I won't text again goodnight*

I stare at the messages,i blinked one two three times, she will be so upset with me .

I called her.
It's ringing but she isn't picking., please Tobi pick your call .

I decided to text.

*Tobs am really sorry , Mr hensmith was so sick and I had to take care of him, I fell asleep at the process and umm....my phone was in my bag throughout, am so sorry girlfriend*

I waited to see if she will text back but instead my phone started ringing,she was the one.

"Tobs" I said .