Chapter 13 : trolls...bloody ruddy trolls

Adrianna POV

It became night time; Bombur had prepared a dinner of soup, and the dwarves were all scoffing it down , whilst I slowly ate , savouring the taste.

"He's been a long time." Bilbo said , his voice laced with worry.

"Who?" Bofur asked putting down his empty bowl.

"Gandalf." Bilbo said , picking nervously at his food. I sent a wave of calmness to him , and saw that it helped ,as his worry subsided.

"He's a wizard! He does as he chooses. -" bofur chuckled , then served two bowls meant for Filli and Killi."-Here, do us a favor: take this to the lads."

I watched as Bofur handed Bilbo two bowls of soup to take to Fili and Kili. I then laughed as Bombur tried to take more soup.

"Stop it, you've had plenty."bofur scolds , bopping him with a ladle.
I took pity on Bombur , and gave his my bearly touched bowl. I noticed Thorin scowl disapprovingly at me. I smile weakly at him and made my way over to my weapons. I kept them in very good shape , always cleaning and sharpening them. I paused as a flicker of uncertainty and fear came from bilbo and looked up. Something wasn't right. I hurriedly started putting away all my weapons , just in case I had to go save the halfling again. I pause as I bigger spark of fear came through the link and I snapped my head in the direction of where bilbo disappeared to. I slowly stood but came to an abrupt stop as Thorin towered above me , arms crossed.

"Your pale" he states , looking at me disapprovingly . My eyes flicker over to where bilbo disappeared to.

"I have a pale complexion " I say , trying to move towards the trees .
But Thorin stands in my way. I jump slightly as bilbo has a small heart attack.

'What on earth are you doing now little hobbit?' I though , craining round Thorin to get a look at the woods. Suddenly his emotions turn to disgust

"Are you listening to me Adrianna?"Thorin asks as an overwhelming sense of terror sends me in to action. I leapt past Thorin , and sprint in to the trees , ignoring the dwarfs calling for me. A sense of ergency rushes through me , sharpening my senses and movements as I leapt into the dark , hostile forest . I'm vaguely aware of Killi and Filli calling to their uncle as I shot past them and something about trolls. I began picking up more and more speed , leaving the dwarfs in the dust. A branch wiped out at me , leaving a small cut on my cheek. I gained evan more speed , leaping over fallen trees , bounding off rocks and ducking under low branches. I took my bow off my back and notched an arrow , in mid stride. Bilbos panic seemed to grow evan more , encouraging me to push my legs to go faster. I was a blur , streaking through the forest. Finally I neared the trolls , and heard them talking , one of them clutching onto bilbo upside down.
The three trolls appeared to be standing around a simmering Calderon , the one who held bilbo had a dirty vest on , while another wore a filthy apron and the third ( and rather gormless looking one) wore only a foul linen cloth.

"Hold his toes over the fire. Make him squeal!" The troll wearing the vest cried , moving towards the fire.
I burst out of the bushes , my bow aimed at the troll holding bilbo . I shot his leg , making him fall down and howl. To my dismay , the elvish made arrow hardly scratched the trolls leathery skin.
My hood was up again , so they couldn't see my face , or markings.

"Drop him!" I snarled , notching another arrow.

"You what?" The stupid troll , with only a linen cloth to cover him , asked .

"I said, drop him , Pe-channas! ( idiots!) " I shouted at the trolls , accidentally shouting the last bit in elvish.

The troll paused then threw poor Bilbo at me.Bilbo landed on the floor where I once stood , as I had sprinted towards the trolls. I swapped my bow for my two swords: Alag and Tirth . The rest of the Company charged out of the bushes yelling and brandishing their weapons. We began fighting the trolls, hacking, slashing, and hammering their legs. I slid under the closest troll , slashing both his chubby legs. I then rolled out of the way of the feet of the second troll who wore a foul looking apron. I bounded off on the ground , twisting and slashing at the trolls legs with all my might. It still wasn't enough to get through the trolls leathery skin. I leapt onto the back on a near by troll and slashed the back of its neck. It yelped and reached behind , but I wasn't there. I had bounded off the other troll's knee and landed safely on the ground . As the dwarves and I fought, Bilbo grabbed one of the trolls knifes and cut the ropes, freeing the ponies. I saw one of the troll moving towards the unsuspecting hobbit. Adrenaline made me sprint forward , faster then evan an elf could move. At the last moment , I grabbed bilbo and threw him to the dwarfs who had followed me with their eyes. The stupid troll grabbed me , squeezing hard enough to break a rib. The dwarves stopped fighting when they saw the trolls holding me by the arms and legs.
I cried out in pain as they squeezed my rib cage.
"Adrianna !" Thorin shouted

"Lay down your arms, or we'll rip 'ers off!" One of the trolls says , pulling slightly and earning a small yelp.

" Don't do it! Don't you evan think about it!" I scream at the company , pain making its way into my limbs.
The trolls growl , and start pulling, I whimper in pain as my left shoulder dislocates.

"Leithio nin! Sevig thû úan! ( release me , your smell offends me!) " I snarled at the trolls in elvish that flowed from my mouth smoothly. I was ignored by both parties.

Thorin looks at me in frustration and worry, then thrusts his sword into the ground. The others drop their swords and weapons as well.

" I told you not to! Are you touched in the head ! Pick up your weapons , you fools!" I roared , thrashing in the trolls grip , evan though the pain became almost unbearable.
Once again I was ignored.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~